Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Hello ....still here

Question - no Ross Tech staff here? Great support for the product they sell

I take issue with this comment and as a free helper here I think you are set to ignore!

So should I understand that TMPS and keyless can be connected somehow???

How about you go pay for a tech inquiry with RT or go RTFB and review the WD + install proper parts and quit your bitching when you install bullshit parts that are unverified or because you are too lazy to test things or read.

nico

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346085
How about you stop answering/commenting with your superior attitude ( not everyone is expert and understand all abbreviations and don't have manuals and time to study all manuals and how things works )and leave someone else who can explain to a new simple member and who already paid for a thing that supposedly came with support( as well)?
I think I explained like 3-4 times my issues, asked 3-4 times simple questions like - the stupid door handle can be take apart to remove the switch inside or the door handle is interchangeable front-back or left right, no one answered but I got answers like "possibly", "maybe indeed"
I thought this is a forum where people can explain or share to others how they solve similar issues and if not staff can come and do that too.
I did not bought bullshit parts, I bought parts from people like me and you, on ebay, who supposedly are honest and verified. Not everyone is rich as you, to buy new parts that "possibly" or "maybe indeed" works, just to find out the problem is other part or somewhere else.

edit - not to mention VCDS that now is not showing any errors, but the doors and start button still not working !!!

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
How about you stop answering/commenting with your superior attitude ( not everyone is expert and understand all abbreviations and don't have manuals and all )and leave someone else who can explain to a new simple member and who already paid for a thing that supposedly came with support( as well)?
I think I explained like 3-4 times my issues, asked 3-4 times simple questions like - the stupid door handle can be take apart to remove the switch inside or the door handle is interchangeable front-back or left right, no one answered but I got answers like "possibly", "maybe indeed"
I did not bought bullshit parts, I bought parts from people like me and you, on ebay, who supposedly are honest and verified. Not everyone is rich as you, to buy new parts that "possibly" or "maybe indeed" works, just to find out the problem is other part or somewhere else.

edit - not to mention VCDS that now is not showing any errors, but the doors and start button still not working !!!

That is just it..............I am not rich! I'm a down right scavenger, re purposing or making even my own test equipment and have eaten food off the floor or from a garbage dumpster in my lifetime & I'd do it again!

The forum is not a place for you to circumvent using the dealer, partslink24 & to verify a part number or compatible part for a retrofit or a substitution for the RTFB.

Manuals can be had for very reasonable fees and printed to PDF.

Should you choose to buy unverified unknown, used parts online & versus actually using VCDS or general test equipment such as a DVOM, test or load light or decade box/bag of resistors........yeah!, than that is your own choosing!

Frankly your questions are not VCDS related..........and if support was warranted outside the scope of what you ask I think Uwe or someone from RT would correct me.

Stop being lazy and crying with a loaf of bread under one arm and a salami in the other, a 2009 Q7 TDI is no poor mans vehicle!

Cut your bullshit ........

th

nico

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346085
That is just it..............I am not rich! I'm a down right scavenger, re purposing or making even my own test equipment and have eaten food off the floor or from a garbage dumpster in my lifetime & I'd do it again!

The forum is not a place for you to circumvent using the dealer, partslink24 & to verify a part number or compatible part for a retrofit or a substitution for the RTFB.

Manuals can be had for very reasonable fees and printed to PDF.

Should you choose to buy unverified unknown, used parts online & versus actually using VCDS or general test equipment such as a DVOM, test or load light or decade box/bag of resistors........yeah!, than that is your own choosing!

Frankly your questions are not VCDS related..........and if support was warranted outside the scope of what you ask I think Uwe or someone from RT would correct me.

Stop being lazy and crying with a loaf of bread under one arm and a salami in the other, a 2009 Q7 TDI is no poor mans vehicle!

Cut your bullshit ........

th

Frankly, my questions are VCDS related, I just said in my last row, how come the famous VCDS is not showing any errors and my start and doors are not working????
Just by saving from not buying random parts that maybe or possibly works, I could afford the Q7, and still this is not the issue here, the issue is superiority and bossy attitude and posting "bullshit and get the fuck to work and and....

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
how come the famous VCDS is not showing any errors and my start and doors are not working????
You need to ask VAG that question - if the VAG firmware in a module doesn't detect/report an error then VCDS cannot report an error that the VAG firmware hasn't detected/reported ;)

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Frankly, my questions are VCDS related, I just said in my last row, how come the famous VCDS is not showing any errors and my start and doors are not working????
Just by saving from not buying random parts that maybe or possibly works, I could afford the Q7, and still this is not the issue here, the issue is superiority and bossy attitude and posting "bullshit and get the fuck to work and and....

You are your own worse enemy.......Fick man, please listen.
https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?16287-2009-Q7-TDI&p=146210&viewfull=1#post146210

Did you manually trigger fick the door actuator, with power and ground or verify you have current, voltage and ground at respective components with phallic of tester & that you dont have a fault with after changing them without verification and possibly unneeded while being in poverty?

Don't you think you should extricate & bifurcate the problems for yourself & from this very poor method of trying to solve a problem?

Fick fickity fick fick fick...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QHiAZMKG5Q

myounus

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=321059
Guys chill he's just frustrated that he can't get his car started and doesn't seem to understand how VAG operates. Nico we are all in the same boat and try and help one another with what we know and have picked up. Jack is head and shoulders above us all and actually guides us to learn the ways and solutions.

These cars are not perfect and sometimes a new problem arises which we haven't seen before and it takes some investigating to find out what it means? Therefore if you are guided to test something then google the procedure or watch a YouTube video if you've not got the skill and do it! We are all here to help and guide you along the way,

Reactions: Uwe

myounus

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=321059
Also as I suggested get the remote recoded from the dealer. Good luck.

nico

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346085
Thanks PetrolDave, this is a logical answer. And thanks myounus for doing your best.
Jackjack I'm listening, please understand that now I'm not having any more errors, no short to ground, no open circuit, nothing.Indeed, my mistake was to trust sellers, buying after I've asked them is parts were tested. Still I'm not sure that the handle is faulty, since both door right side are not working I'm inclined to think there's something else wrong.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Thanks PetrolDave, this is a logical answer.
Jackjack I'm listening, please understand that now I'm not having any more errors, no short to ground, no open circuit, nothing.Indeed, my mistake was to trust sellers, buying after I've asked them is parts were tested. Still I'm not sure that the handle is faulty, since both door right side are not working I'm inclined to think there's something else wrong.

Just because the OBD reports nothing with no errors, doesn't mean that an input is not missing at the actual component.

Sometimes assholes add resistors to equipment & so it reports as good in the diagnostic dictionary stack and it isn't & sometimes assholes manipulate the stack itself, sometimes VAG makes an error and is a bug!

Stop being myopic and test the actual parts which are not working first, further using the WD and RTFB.

Please check all fuses & do this AGAIN! if you have already.

Please see this thread.........

https://forums.ross-tech.com/showth...ad-wiring-diagrams-the-videos-(final-version)

You may have figured this out already but I want you to self help yourself, I will be and continue to be a complete ASSHOLE, until you show me you are at least trying with homework displayed in truth tables, such as schematics of the respective tested circuits.
So far I don't believe that to be the case when you are just swapping parts by shotgun type diagnosis & this opposition disorder attitude focusing in on my grammatical or curse words or slang.

You have access to a good tester with VCDS being comprehensive in measuring blocks, now use it with aid of all I aforementioned tests or testers or in the JPPSG.

NostraJackASS Has Spoken!

Back