Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Passat Wolfsburg 1.8T CPRA

Post Thanks / Like
    The voltage drop is a due to extended period of time with the ignition on just prior to removing the oil pump. I have checked the pressure and the regulator was replaced by the dealership. concerning the volume test, Iíll have to do some research on how exactly that is performed, Iím a helicopter hydraulics mech by trade so advanced auto diagnostics is somewhat foreign, but Iím learning. Can you recommend a good instructional resource to learn how to measure the volume? A little background, the oil pressure light began coming on completely out of the blue, no flickering no warning buzzer immediately following me changing coding in the instrument cluster and cent electric and i also began receiving code 19150(unknown error) in the ECM the dealership and I both verified pressures were within limitations. Changing the oil pump is due to the presence of miniscual shavings(almost glitter) found in the oil pan.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    All that Glitters is gold dude and sounds like you are due a brand new engine under warranty, if that is indeed the case?

Install all correct parts and revert your induced FOD!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    The dealership told me it would cost me 14,000 to replace the engine. How would I go about getting that covered with 104,000 miles

Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind found the info. Thanks

5. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there anything I need to do via VCDS in order to ensure I leave no trace.

Post Thanks / Like
    The dealership told me it would cost me 14,000 to replace the engine. How would I go about getting that covered with 104,000 miles
    I suggest you fist that 14K up thy ASS?

Yes sir FOD indeed! & you as a HH QT guy ........?

I am a master of hydraulics myself with an asshole twist and understand your significance in the industry!

May the power of VCDS legacy scans compel you, may there be light from the torch in the room & that which doesn't run out of oil?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

8. Likes Fredrick Awuor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ironically I didnít apply the same standard to my engine oil as I would a flight control hydraulic system. Yea, Iím going to put it back to the boring configuration and drive my ass back over there. I have all the oil change receipts and can prove the services have been performed as scheduled.

Post Thanks / Like
    SO, ALL I DID WAS CHANGE THE STATIC TO DYNAMIC OIL PRESSURE IN THE INSTRUMENT CTRL MODULE AND IT FIXED IT

Post Thanks / Like
    Ultimate FOD?

Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 09-15-2019 at 08:45 PM.