audio owners survey thingie - dscout

D-Dub

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=272151
this is one of those opt-in survey things where they pay you for your opinion or feedback

I'm sure you will have to create an account if you are interested. But its free money if you are, and you can tell audi how you really feel.

feel free to ignore or even remove, this was sent to me but I don't have an audi or anything that be construed as luxury. I am not affiliated or receive any compensation, I simply thought it might be of interested to some here.

New Opportunity
Calling all Audi Owners!
Earn $90 for completing a multi-part mission
Do you own an Audi (or another luxury brand car)? If so, we need your help! Our team is researching the digital experience within luxury cars and is working with a big brand to make it better for you.

If accepted for this mission, you will be asked to respond to questions, give written answers, and record photo and video responses to questions. Each participant who successfully completes all mission parts will be offered a cool $90. The total time to complete will be 30 minutes.

https://app.dscout.com/scouts/oppor...il&utm_term=0_1a6c2573a3-a1f576b71d-101443901

Back