Tiguan oct 2015 : Level volume park assist sensors

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
I'm honestly also quite amazed that there's no effect and the fact that there's no PDC menu visible in infotainment system.

That what PetrolDave wrote, might be true. Maybe there's a minimum level which is applied first and then it goes down to set level after few seconds. That's how OP described it's working.

Kronos

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=332791
Maybe the volume is reset to default levels (read from the configuration in EEPROM?) when the car is turned on :confused:

Ok maybe... How can I have this information ?
How can I read it ?

In a second point, I know i can type the securise access code for this module (Maybe it's the reason why... ?), i dont remember if I already did it but now when i try, VCDS said "wrong code".
I tryed 71679 and 20103, is it right ?

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Ok maybe... How can I have this information ?
How can I read it ?
I have no idea, it was just a guess based on what you have said about the changes not being permanent and how the comfort blink function works (where it is only read from non-volatile storage when the 5F is restarted).

jettatdi

Reaction score
Hello,

absolutly no visible in the car/setup like you said.... honestly I really searched in every menu cause i though my eyes played with my brain :banghead:

Perhaps i have to activate this menu with VCDS ?...
Or perhaps someone have an other idea to help my changes to be saved.

Seriously, I dont understand : if the options to decrease or increase the volume sensors exist in VCDS, why the changes doesnt works when turn off/turn on the car... its not logical !!??

Hi Kronos,

Did you ever solve this volume problem? I am having the exact same issue that my changes get overwritten once the car gets turned off and on again.

Thanks

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
^^^Jettatdi: Hi - this is an absolute long-shot and nothing more than a guess, but for some tweaks on MQB platform build vehicles (not sure what build platform your car has) it's necessary to engage the factory reset facility in the vehicle to enable the changes to take-effect.

If your car has such a facility - perhaps try this?

Don

jettatdi

Reaction score
^^^Jettatdi: Hi - this is an absolute long-shot and nothing more than a guess, but for some tweaks on MQB platform build vehicles (not sure what build platform your car has) it's necessary to engage the factory reset facility in the vehicle to enable the changes to take-effect.

If your car has such a facility - perhaps try this?

Don

Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply. My car is a 2012 mk6 jetta 1.6tdi. I don't see an option for factory reset facility anywhere. All I have found is "Resetting of all adaptions" in 10 park/steer assist basic settings. And clicking this made no difference when I tried to change the volume afterwards.

Back