Thread: Hello Guys need for your support

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Guys need for your support

I have problem with Volkswagen Transporter Multivan model year:2010 ,engine:2.0 ,132 kw ,with nr. chassic : WV2ZZZ7HZBH053959.
    My Transporter when i drive much in highway for 2000km lose 2lit. oil. ,but when i drive in city he no lose oil.
    My dealer say that problem have all transporter with 2 turbo and mine transporter have 2 turbo with 4 cylinder.
    Have you any experience with this problem.
    I dont send any autoscan cause he not have any problem in engine or other module.
    Thanks in advance

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baholi, players here would still like a scan.

Heavy oil consumption very common in many late model cars not just VW, crankcase pressure, less ring pressure trying to meet higher mileage, the list is endless.

Your consumption might be entirely nomal, JMO,

LARIMORE

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like an oil remediation problem causing ingestion or bad turbo charger under higher constant load.

Isolate where the oil is coming from first, than seek to correct the condition by a qualified repair.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've heard that the early bi-turbo TDIs are known for oil consumption issues.

Moving to General VW/Audi repair because there's not much that can be done with VCDS to diagnose high oil consumption.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is the exact engine code?
    What is the total mileage on the car/engine?
    What highway speeds are you travelling when you experience the oil consumption?
    Finally, what oil are you using? Viscosity and manufacturer approvals please