Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "Used" new user question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    "Used" new user question

    I bought a cable of another forum user and have tried to register it with the second hand owner registration form. Wondering if there has been any progress as I have codes I need help with!

    Cheers,
    Anthony

  2. #2
    Verified VCDS User iichel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Hague, NL
    Posts
    1,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose you could always start a thread in the New User Section

  3. #3
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    27,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sikkony View Post
    I bought a cable of another forum user and have tried to register it with the second hand owner registration form. Wondering if there has been any progress as I have codes I need help with!
    I can't find anything from the e-mail address you registered on the forum with except your forum registration itself.

    Feel free to post your codes questions in this section. We can always move an thread once you get Verified.

    -Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

  4. #4
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iichel View Post
    I suppose you could always start a thread in the New User Section
    I ended up solving the problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    I can't find anything from the e-mail address you registered on the forum with except your forum registration itself.

    Feel free to post your codes questions in this section. We can always move an thread once you get Verified.

    -Uwe-
    Didn't go through, I've just redid it, never know when I need the support in the future.

  5. #5
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    27,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sikkony View Post
    Didn't go through, I've just redid it, never know when I need the support in the future.
    OK, I see it. It came through after we closed for the weekend yesterday, and Monday is a holiday here, so you won't get confirmation from the office until Tuesday (at which point it might be Wednesday on Oz). But I've got you Verified here.

    -Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

  6. Likes sikkony liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •