Thread: "Used" new user question

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

"Used" new user question

I bought a cable of another forum user and have tried to register it with the second hand owner registration form. Wondering if there has been any progress as I have codes I need help with!

Cheers,
    Anthony

Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose you could always start a thread in the New User Section

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sikkony View Post
    I bought a cable of another forum user and have tried to register it with the second hand owner registration form. Wondering if there has been any progress as I have codes I need help with!
    I can't find anything from the e-mail address you registered on the forum with except your forum registration itself.

Feel free to post your codes questions in this section. We can always move an thread once you get Verified.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iichel View Post
    I suppose you could always start a thread in the New User Section
    I ended up solving the problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    I can't find anything from the e-mail address you registered on the forum with except your forum registration itself.

Feel free to post your codes questions in this section. We can always move an thread once you get Verified.

-Uwe-
    Didn't go through, I've just redid it, never know when I need the support in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sikkony View Post
    Didn't go through, I've just redid it, never know when I need the support in the future.
    OK, I see it. It came through after we closed for the weekend yesterday, and Monday is a holiday here, so you won't get confirmation from the office until Tuesday (at which point it might be Wednesday on Oz). But I've got you Verified here.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

6. Likes sikkony liked this post