"Used" new user question

sikkony

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=134578
I bought a cable of another forum user and have tried to register it with the second hand owner registration form. Wondering if there has been any progress as I have codes I need help with!

Cheers,
Anthony

iichel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=284912
I suppose you could always start a thread in the New User Section :)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I bought a cable of another forum user and have tried to register it with the second hand owner registration form. Wondering if there has been any progress as I have codes I need help with!
I can't find anything from the e-mail address you registered on the forum with except your forum registration itself.

Feel free to post your codes questions in this section. We can always move an thread once you get Verified.

-Uwe-

sikkony

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=134578
I suppose you could always start a thread in the New User Section :)
I ended up solving the problems.:thumbs:
I can't find anything from the e-mail address you registered on the forum with except your forum registration itself.

Feel free to post your codes questions in this section. We can always move an thread once you get Verified.

-Uwe-

Didn't go through, I've just redid it, never know when I need the support in the future.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Didn't go through, I've just redid it, never know when I need the support in the future.
OK, I see it. It came through after we closed for the weekend yesterday, and Monday is a holiday here, so you won't get confirmation from the office until Tuesday (at which point it might be Wednesday on Oz). But I've got you Verified here. :)

-Uwe-

Back