Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Word of the day

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Hysteresis" of Aether.

Not a new word for me but is indeed the word of the day or for the weekend.

Lots of tests to do!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ wow-Jack!! Had to Google it - Respect!!!

I had long been familiar with the term "hysteresis" from my early control systems classes. But "hysteresis of aether" as an alternative to the theory of electromagnetic radiation is certainly new to me. Anti-Relativity is not something that I'd ever contemplated and the sheer idea of questioning Mr Einstein's work is doing my head-in big-time!!

Good luck with your investigations - perhaps a glass (or two) of Mr Daniel's brown stuff will lubricate the brain?

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

3. Likes Uwe, Da Tow'd, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Quintessence" is the other word.
    Including myself, you know it just amazes me at how the easy answer just lurks in front of our faces and no one ever sees it?
    I have worked around it for a lifetime.
    Back to the days of small engine tinkering and the fun as a kid of learning by taking stuff apart without any understanding than it runs if I do X or I get slapped for turning a prop on a plane without knowing it's a hot mag at age of 4, than my dad explained why and since then I was hooked. The mystery of the unknown plotted course, is so much more fun, than just being told or reading a complex theory from a book but I like those too!
    Sometimes I'd rather not know or think I know something, it is so much more fulfilling.

The plus there is the hint and actual danger of things, you know like lightning!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

5. Likes Da Tow'd, DV52 liked this post