Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: B6 passat 3 inch downpipe install CEL on?

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sinner!

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    master Tommy yes there is only 2 O2 sensors on the car. i have BPY early 2008 model FSI. and visually i have removed the complete exhaust and un bolted 2 o2 sensors
    as far as I know, the up stream o2 controls the AF mix, and down stream is O2 reading or gases leaving the car,. i believe the CEl tripped on lower due to higher flow.
    Jacks- what is this JPPGS ? i read all 10 rules.
    I did post a full Auto scan. all info needed is on the autoscan. i should not have to double list my make and model and year of car.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    i read several reviews saying i would not get a cel . is there way to fix this w rosstech?
    Are you trying to entrap RT?

This request you made is illegal in all 50 States and is not a qualified repair or process or further out of testing.
    VCDS is not used to do such defeat requests or is this an area of proper discussion.
    No one is going to assist you from RT on how to remove or disable an AECD, so why are you trying to use this forum area to do an illegal act or seek someone to help conspire with your unlawful request?
    Follow the link and RTFB on how to do repairs correctly.
    The RTFB and SSP can be observed for design and function, if indeed seeking enlightenment.
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

5. Likes Fredrick Awuor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smac770 View Post
    I was looking $950 for a replacement cat (I also have a 2.0T) and that seemed nuts.
    Platinum: $826 / oz
    Palladium: $926 / oz

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Post Thanks / Like
    OP

Why are over 50 percent of your started threads & almost always in the spirit of doing deletes, requests on how to delete or perform unsafe repairs?

Don't you think if looking to save money on parts, further being a factor & as you have aforementioned in past threads & before you even reply in some disingenuous recant, you could cruise the salvage yards, make stuff happen & correctly, right?

Your pattern bad behavior is easily observable by a blind man being read your posts!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    where I live they do not do visual inspection. after installing the O2 spacer,. i have driven over 60 miles, and no CEL. so even though this is not a OEM fix it is working. by pushing away the O2 sensor away from the direct flow of exhaust thus making think there is a Catalytic converter.
    I do understand that this website for legal OEM fixes. i will not post any more.

Post Thanks / Like
    where I live they do not do visual inspection. after installing the O2 spacer,. i have driven over 60 miles, and no CEL. so even though this is not a OEM fix it is working. by pushing away the O2 sensor away from the direct flow of exhaust thus making think there is a Catalytic converter.
    I do understand that this website for legal OEM fixes. i will not post any more.

Yeah?

What State and Town you live in with such a law Ill see if I can help with that?

Dealer/Shop Name: ATANAS D

VIN: WVWUK73C08P051382 License Plate:
    Mileage: 82450 Repair Order:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Yeah?
    What State and Town you live in with such a law Ill see if I can help with that?
    Back off, Jack. He's a private individual, not a shop.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Post Thanks / Like
    Back off, Jack. He's a private individual, not a shop.

-Uwe-
    I'm not talking about going after him personally, just wanted to study the law as written of his area and show him he is most likely wrong to show him and others the scope of their liability if I could find it.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just did my emission on both my cars last month. they never do a visual inspection of the exhaust. they check gas cap, and plug in OBDII tool scan car. 30 sec. later done.
    I live in Seattle