Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Is there a PQ CECM that supports HBA?

  1. #11
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    HBA is not possible with CECM (golf 5/Passat b6 electronics)

    HBA is can based and the cecm would not know what to do with signal coming from the hba mirror.


    It true if this will work with a bronken module and old cecm electronic but Torsten don’t make these modules any more - trying get your hands on one is almost impossible. I searched for a module before I decided to swap my electronics out for BCM instead.

  2. #12
    Verified VCDS User golfi_vend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tartu, Estonia
    Posts
    1,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiank View Post
    HBA is not possible with CECM (golf 5/Passat b6 electronics)

    HBA is can based and the cecm would not know what to do with signal coming from the hba mirror.


    It true if this will work with a bronken module and old cecm electronic but Torsten don’t make these modules any more - trying get your hands on one is almost impossible. I searched for a module before I decided to swap my electronics out for BCM instead.
    There was this unofficial labelfile for 3C0 CECM, that claimed there was HBA for CECM.
    Altough, if there were, i guess somebody had already done that. I have latest "AC" CECM in my Golf and there, this coding isn't definitely accepted.

    Code:
    LC,26,5~6,00,Old Highbeam
    LC,26,5~6,20,New Highbeam
    LC,26,5~6,60,New Highbeam with High Beam Assistant
    I am a VW Freak - Le WV Freaks OR Come visit me at my work with ODIS concerns - FORSS ODIS GeKo/FaZit access for VW/AUDI/Škoda
    The world is my oyster...

  3. Likes m87a, 4WDDSG6 liked this post
  4. #13
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks again to golfi_vend for his assistance, and for supplying the custom 3d printed camera mount adapters, I now have a 3Q0 front assist camera where before there was none...

    Lane assist and traffic sign assist tested and working.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|Discover Media
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|Full colour MFD|Quad LED tail rings| Climatronics upgrade| Dynaudio retrofit | B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|TPMS Direct|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist

  5. #14
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by golfi_vend View Post
    There was this unofficial labelfile for 3C0 CECM, that claimed there was HBA for CECM.
    Altough, if there were, i guess somebody had already done that. I have latest "AC" CECM in my Golf and there, this coding isn't definitely accepted.

    Code:
    LC,26,5~6,00,Old Highbeam
    LC,26,5~6,20,New Highbeam
    LC,26,5~6,60,New Highbeam with High Beam Assistant
    Hello golfi-vend

    tell me how can I see LC code in my AC cecm and how can I change the coding to new high beam with high beam assistant ?

    my 09 and 20 modules are the above


    Address 09: Cent. Elect. Labels:. 3C0-937-049-30-H.lbl
    Part No SW: 3C8 937 049 AC HW: 3C8 937 049 AC
    Component: Bordnetz-SG H64 3205
    Revision: 00H64000 Serial number: 00000008031085
    Coding: E50E0F311004140008110D000000000080093E055C40000C00 0000000000
    Shop #: WSC 44700 231 72242
    VCID: 72EB81446D3986D41E-8026

    Subsystem 1 - Part No: 1Z1 955 119 C Labels: 1KX-955-119.CLB
    Component: Wischer 020207 022 0601
    Coding: 00057271
    Shop #: WSC 44700

    Subsystem 2 - Part No: 1K0 955 559 AH Labels: 1K0-955-559-AG.CLB
    Component: RLS 181110 054 0403
    Coding: 00404461
    Shop #: WSC 44700

    No fault code found.

    Address 20: High Beam Assist. (J844) Labels:. 8K0-857-511.clb
    Part No SW: 1K8 857 511 E HW: 8J0 857 511 C
    Component: FLA H03 0012
    Revision: AA002001
    Coding: 01019B64747464545425363E00
    Shop #: WSC 44700 231 72242
    VCID: 3467475C97ADC8E4CC-8060

    No fault code found.


    regards

    vv

  6. #15
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4WDDSG6 View Post
    Hello golfi-vend

    tell me how can I see LC code in my AC cecm and how can I change the coding to new high beam with high beam assistant ?

    my 09 and 20 modules are the above


    Address 09: Cent. Elect. Labels:. 3C0-937-049-30-H.lbl
    Part No SW: 3C8 937 049 AC HW: 3C8 937 049 AC
    Component: Bordnetz-SG H64 3205
    Revision: 00H64000 Serial number: 00000008031085
    Coding: E50E0F311004140008110D000000000080093E055C40000C00 0000000000
    Shop #: WSC 44700 231 72242
    VCID: 72EB81446D3986D41E-8026

    Subsystem 1 - Part No: 1Z1 955 119 C Labels: 1KX-955-119.CLB
    Component: Wischer 020207 022 0601
    Coding: 00057271
    Shop #: WSC 44700

    Subsystem 2 - Part No: 1K0 955 559 AH Labels: 1K0-955-559-AG.CLB
    Component: RLS 181110 054 0403
    Coding: 00404461
    Shop #: WSC 44700

    No fault code found.

    Address 20: High Beam Assist. (J844) Labels:. 8K0-857-511.clb
    Part No SW: 1K8 857 511 E HW: 8J0 857 511 C
    Component: FLA H03 0012
    Revision: AA002001
    Coding: 01019B64747464545425363E00
    Shop #: WSC 44700 231 72242
    VCID: 3467475C97ADC8E4CC-8060

    No fault code found.


    regards

    vv
    hello again

    any news from the experts?

    regards

    vv

  7. #16
    Verified VCDS User golfi_vend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tartu, Estonia
    Posts
    1,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    There isn't CECM that supports HBA, this I said already.

    Only some unofficial label file claiming there is.
    I am a VW Freak - Le WV Freaks OR Come visit me at my work with ODIS concerns - FORSS ODIS GeKo/FaZit access for VW/AUDI/Škoda
    The world is my oyster...

  8. Likes Uwe liked this post
  9. #17
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    So only option to upgrade to BCM unit. Doable but needs a bit more preparation than your average retrofit.

  10. Likes 4WDDSG6 liked this post
  11. #18
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by golfi_vend View Post
    There isn't CECM that supports HBA, this I said already.

    Only some unofficial label file claiming there is.
    MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I TRY THIS LABEL FILE IN MY AC CECM ?

    AND WHAT TOOL TO USE TO DO THIS.

    MY ENGLISH ARE NOT GREAT BUT I AM TRYING DONT YOU THINK ?

  12. #19
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have the label file. Open lcode.exe from Ross tech vcds folder. Paste your cecm coding there and click on open file. Now choose the label file you want and load it. You are now presented with bit explanations that are in the label file.
    Make the changes you need and copy the coding string and paste it to vcds cecm coding window.

    Ps. Your english is perfectly fine and so is golfi_vends. If I understood him correctly what he said was that there is no CECM that supports HBA. The label file is fake on that part.

  13. Likes Uwe, PetrolDave, 4WDDSG6 liked this post
  14. #20
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    US 2014 GTI Drivers Edition/DSG
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    adding the label won't magically make the CECM do what it can't do.

  15. Likes PetrolDave, darkchina811, downtime, Uwe liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •