Coding to deactivate rear parking sensors with trailer attached (Sharan)

jkprg

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Hi,

I've got Sharan 7N (2015+). Is it possible to do coding that rear parking sensors will be deactivated automatically when trail is attached the my car?

Thanks a lot.
Best Regards
j.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Please post an Auto-Scan so that people can see exactly what control modules your car is equipped with and how they are configured.

-Uwe-

siLc

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=330192
I'm guessing OP is dealing with an aftermarket installed towbar. A proper install will turn off the rear parking sensors when the trailer plug is connected.

Before we go any further, autoscan please...

jkprg

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
auto-scan output:

Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not welcome here

Last edited by a moderator:

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Hi,

I've got Sharan 7N (2015+). Is it possible to do coding that rear parking sensors will be deactivated automatically when trail is attached the my car?
The good news: You appear to have an OEM towing module, so what you're asking for should be possible.

The bad news: We're going to need some more data, from a current supported version of VCDS in order to help you. It doesn't have the data needed to communicate with your vehicle properly.

The really bad news: I strongly suspect this thread is going in the bit-bucket as soon as Uwe wakes up on Monday. Chopping off the data in the Auto-Scan header won't stop that, it just makes it harder for people to help you. I apologize if if I've leapt to an unjust conclusion, but there's a good chance you have a cloned/pirated interface. You'll need to become a Ross-Tech customer before we can help further.

https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/cat/VCDS

Ross-Tech have a local distributor in the Czech Republic, and they may offer a translated version in your language if you'd like to have one:

http://www.ross-tech.com/distributors.php

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
The really bad news: I strongly suspect this thread is going in the bit-bucket as soon as Uwe wakes up on Monday.

handsome-man-outdoors-drinking-coffee-with-sunglasses-a-guy-with-beard-instagram-effect_1212-819.jpg

Back