Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Traffic Sign Assist currently limited

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can certainly try an earlier version.
    Have read that performance of 252 software is better than earlier versions but if it's not fit for use in PQ then there isn't much choice but to roll back.
    I have seen it fully working in a 5N Tiguan with Discover.
    Last edited by kamold; 08-12-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I tried downgrading to rev F sw 220 which completed Ok, and I got the camera to the point where it had no faults (correct parameter set, communicating with other modules OK) however I could not get the lane and sign assist menu options back in the MFD.
    Seems like these modules do not like to be downgraded.
    Upgraded back to rev H 272 software and got the assistant options back and enabled OK.
    I may just have to live with the sign assist limited warning.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|Discover Media
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|Full colour MFD|Quad LED tail rings| Climatronics upgrade| Dynaudio retrofit | B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|TPMS Direct|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    You can try enabling 37 navigation in the gateway and see if you get nav back in the MFD.
    Finally got around to trying this and it did the trick. Heading indicator and the navigation screen in MFD returned straight away after saving the GW installation list.

4. Likes kamold, Dana, Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    A piece of info. I was retrofitting the highline reversing camera for Discover Media. I had removed the radio from the car. After putting it back I noticed the heading indicator was once again gone. I rechecked 37-Navigation in GW installation list and navi display on the MFA was back once again.

So the CAN GW seems to be sensitive in regards to disconnecting the navi unit...