Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D Premium Cluster 10% overspeed

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like it is well beyond the skills I have. I can see myself destroying the cluster not knowing what I'm doing.

2. Likes Jetta ,97 liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smell that?

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does that mean?

5. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does this thread mean with no auto-scan?

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a new user and this is my first post. This isn't a very helpful way to treat someone genuinely asking for advice. I'll post a scan later today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Afield23 View Post
    I'm a new user and this is my first post. This isn't a very helpful way to treat someone genuinely asking for advice. I'll post a scan later today.
    Remember this forum is to support OWNERS of VCDS, and an Auto-Scan will give a lot of background information which will help us to help you - that's why posting an Auto-Scan should always be the first thing you do.

9. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a better response. Certainly better than a riddle like the last guy. I'll do a scan and post it. Thanks

11. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Afield23 View Post
    That's a better response. Certainly better than a riddle like the last guy.
    Jack's knowledge is HUGE, much greater than mine, so it's worth understanding his direct approach as the time may come when you need it.

13. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure it is. My knowledge of civil engineering is huge but I don't play games with people. It's just not a very nice way to treat people in my opinion. Posting gif images with no explanation? That's just childish behaviour.

15. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Afield23 - I don't intend any offense and I entirely understand your position, but Jack is a very, very unique individual IMHO.

I've never met the man, but his enormous contribution to this forum and the wealth of information that he contributes is..... well impressive!!

I'm not sure that ALL here share his views, but that don't matter because there is always something to be learned in his writings and his posts always makes us (well, me really) - think!

I actually enjoyed his GIF of a very young New Zealand actor that we have adopted as an Australian - something that we do a lot when folk from "across the ditch" are successful!! It made me think

Anyway, I'm sure that Jack is reading this and quietly borrowing another of Rusty's famous lines: "are you not entertained"? Answer - Jack's posts are always entertaining!!!

But enough of the hagiography!

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)