Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 3D Premium Cluster 10% overspeed

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by golfi_vend View Post

Yes it has.

X- Means just that it is a replacement part from VW with corecharge.
    Oh ok that's interesting - so the 3D cluster does exist? Does it matter that this is a mk4 Caddy? I believe the cluster is the same shape as the mk3.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think both caddys are PQ35 with 5K0 based electronics so it shouldn't be a big issue.

Edit:
    Apart from what I posted, I don't know much more.
    Knowing spacewalker, he probably did a good job in adapting the EEPROM already.
    I would probably ask him if he has any clue what to do. He's usually very helpful.
    Last edited by iichel; 06-05-2018 at 03:00 PM.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Markets often trade on speculation, most of the time people that try to trade it, are also often wrong!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spacewalker pretty much told me to put up with it and speak to VW so I don't think he's willing to help unfortunately. Other than the speed error I love the cluster it's just frustrating to see the wrong speed when I'm driving.