Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Auto close on rain detect.

  1. #1
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Auto close on rain detect.

    I have been through my coding several times and still it seems that I am missing something, because it still does not work. I do see it in the setup menu and I enabled it but...
    Would someone take a look?
    I also have an issue were my cruse control will disengage for no apparent reason, it does not cut off it just disengages... I press resume immediately and it goes back to the set speed. I am getting "02-Auto Trans -- Status: Malfunction 0010" errors.

    Code:
    Wednesday,30,May,2018,14:36:42:21870
    VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64
    VCDS Version: 18.2.1.2 (x64)  HEX-V2 CB: 0.4411.4
    Data version: 20180518 DS287.1
    www.Ross-Tech.com
    
    
    VIN: 3VWCA7AU2FM500815   License Plate: 
    Mileage: 28069km-17441mi   Repair Order: 
    
    
    
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    
    Chassis Type: AU-VW37 (5Q0)
    Scan: 01 02 03 05 08 09 15 16 17 19 2B 42 44 47 52 55 5F 75
    
    VIN: 3VWCA7AU2FM500815   Mileage: 28069km-17441miles
    
    01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
    02-Auto Trans -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
    05-Acc/Start Auth. -- Status: OK 0000
    08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK 0000
    09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000
    16-Steering wheel -- Status: OK 0000
    17-Instruments -- Status: OK 0000
    19-CAN Gateway -- Status: OK 0000
    2B-Steer. Col. Lock -- Status: OK 0000
    42-Door Elect, Driver -- Status: OK 0000
    44-Steering Assist -- Status: OK 0000
    47-Sound System -- Status: OK 0000
    52-Door Elect, Pass. -- Status: OK 0000
    55-Headlight Range -- Status: OK 0000
    5F-Information Electr. -- Status: OK 0000
    75-Telematics -- Status: OK 0000
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 01: Engine (J623-CRUA)       Labels:. 04L-907-309-V1.clb
       Part No SW: 04L 906 021 D    HW: 04L 907 309 
       Component: R4 2.0l TDI   H23 9283  
       Revision: 85H23---    
       Coding: 011D0012032410081000
       Shop #: WSC 04908 444 00000
       ASAM Dataset: EV_ECM20TDI01104L906021D 004017
       ROD: EV_ECM20TDI01104L906021D_004.rod
       VCID: 26150AB668625BD72BB-8072
    
    No fault code found.
    Readiness: 0 0 0 0 0 
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 02: Auto Trans (J743)       Labels: 0D9-927-770.clb
       Part No SW: 0D9 300 041 N    HW: 02E 927 770 AQ
       Component: DQ250-6F MQB  H53 4512  
       Revision: 03253104    Serial number: TFK01412062102
       Coding: 0014
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 00201
       ASAM Dataset: EV_TCMDQ250021 001001
       ROD: EV_TCMDQ250021.rod
       VCID: 231313A21B50AEFF4C5-8076
    
    1 Fault Found:
    21182 - Clutch 
              P2789 00 [072] - Adaptive Learning at Limit
              Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 00000001
                        Fault Priority: 0
                        Fault Frequency: 3
                        Mileage: 27813 km
                        Date: 2018.05.26
                        Time: 15:32:34
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 03: ABS Brakes (J104)       Labels:. 5Q0-907-379-ESP-V1.clb
       Part No SW: 3Q0 907 379 P    HW: 3Q0 907 379 C
       Component: ESC           H32 0385  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 53404000000896
       Coding: 04FA6AA12420096C007F020181C82520562490004081A4B200630050C002
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100ESP 034033
       ROD: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100ESP_034_VW37.rod
       VCID: 47CBA732CF28A2DFF0D-8012
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 05: Acc/Start Auth. (J518)       Labels:| 5Q0-959-435.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 959 435 A    HW: 5Q0 959 435 
       Component: VWKESSYMQB    021 0604  
       Revision: 00021000    Serial number: 0351474282
       Coding: 030C0C
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_KessyHellaMQBAB 002011
       ROD: EV_KessyHellaMQBAB_002.rod
       VCID: 3A2DCEC68CDACF377F3-806E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 08: Auto HVAC (J255)       Labels:| 5G0-907-044.clb
       Part No SW: 5GM 907 044 A    HW: 5GM 907 044 A
       Component: Climatronic   H03 1001  
       Revision: 00001K01    
       Coding: 02020124200100010005004012111400
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X 003018
       ROD: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X_003_VW37.rod
       VCID: 42DDB626E40A87F7273-8016
    
       Fresh Air Blower Front: 
    
       Refrigerant Pressure And Temperature Sender: 
    
       Air quality sensor: 
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519)       Labels:| 5Q0-937-08X-HV1.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 937 087 R    HW: 5Q0 937 087 R
       Component: BCM PQ37BOSCH 028 0145  
       Revision: --------    Serial number: 86582711140229
       Coding: 00511A464041A2E969E44000001407001800000000000000000000000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07031
       ASAM Dataset: EV_BodyContrModul1UDSBosc 014004
       ROD: EV_BCMBOSCH_014.rod
       VCID: 4ACD9E06DC3A5FB7EF3-801E
    
       Control Unit For Wiper Motor: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5GM 955 119     HW: 5GM 955 119   Labels: 5QX-955-119-V1.CLB
       Component: WWS    141018  043 0581 
       Serial number:         150114084629
       Coding: 0E4DDD
    
       Rain Light Recognition Sensor: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5Q0 955 547 A    HW: 5Q0 955 547 A  Labels: 5Q0-955-547.CLB
       Component: RLHS  037 0059 
       Serial number: S4Y14M12D03H18M25S29
       Coding: 06A8DD
    
       Sun Roof: 
       Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 5G0 959 591 A    HW: 8V3 959 591 A
       Component: J245 PS22.409  H02 0003 
       Serial number: 0000FST0001HMTX00000
       Coding: 191800
    
       Roof Blind: 
       Subsystem 4 - Part No SW: 5G0 959 591 A    HW: 8V3 959 591 A
       Component: J394 PS22.409  H02 0003 
       Serial number: 0000FST0001HLMP00000
       Coding: 191800
    
       Relative Air Humidity Interior Sender: 
    
    1 Fault Found:
    329480 - Heated Passenger Seat 
              B1806 F0 [008] - Safety Shut-Off due to Occupant Detection
              Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 00000001
                        Fault Priority: 6
                        Fault Frequency: 22
                        Reset counter: 248
                        Mileage: 27665 km
                        Date: 2018.05.23
                        Time: 20:12:00
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 15: Airbags (J234)       Labels:| 5Q0-959-655.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 959 655 J    HW: 5Q0 959 655 J
       Component: AirbagVW20    009 0825  
       Serial number: 003GCR00THW7
       Coding: 8CCCFC00000000005000001AC24800000065
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_AirbaVW20SMEVW37X 002138
       ROD: EV_AirbaVW20SMEVW37X_VW37.rod
       VCID: 47CBA732CF28A2DFF0D-8012
    
       Occupant Detection: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 4M0 959 339 B    HW: 4M0 959 339 B
       Component: BF-Gewichtss.  H10 0021 
       Serial number: IBH0000J140001UQ5E0H
       Coding: 303137
    
       Side Sensor Driver Front: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 001 411 14
       Component: SideSensor_Df  001 0887 
       Serial number: 3570000000015AD8E11P
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Side Sensor Passenger Front: 
       Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 001 411 14
       Component: SideSensor_Pf  001 0887 
       Serial number: 35800000000C9209E11L
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Side Sensor Driver Rear: 
       Subsystem 4 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 400 412 14
       Component: SideSensor_Dr  001 6149 
       Serial number: 3510002BB18B3AB3B106
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Side Sensor Passenger Rear: 
       Subsystem 5 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 400 212 14
       Component: SideSensor_Pr  001 6149 
       Serial number: 35200029B18B3AB551EF
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Front Sensor Driver: 
       Subsystem 6 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 401 411 14
       Component: FrontSensor_D  001 6149 
       Serial number: 3550002C5188FC11A057
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Front Sensor Passenger: 
       Subsystem 7 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 401 411 14
       Component: FrontSensor_P  001 6149 
       Serial number: 3560002C7188FC102231
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 16: Steering wheel (J524)       Labels:| 5Q0-953-549.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 953 521 AT    HW: 5Q0 953 569 A
       Component: Lenks.Modul   075 0175  
       Revision: FF032032    Serial number: 20141203500626
       Coding: 0410
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_SMLSVALEOMQB 001015
       ROD: EV_SMLSVALEOMQB.rod
       VCID: 0451703EBE9E49C755F-8050
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 17: Instruments (J285)       Labels:| 5G0-920-XXX-17.clb-SRI3
       Part No SW: 5G1 920 841     HW: 5G1 920 841 
       Component: KOMBI         243 4270  
       Coding: 0BA5121A2980CF05020878001000000000000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 00195
       ASAM Dataset: EV_DashBoardVDDMQBAB 009037
       ROD: EV_DashBoardVDDMQBAB_009_VW37.rod
       VCID: 65974DBA55E490CFE21-8030
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 19: CAN Gateway (J533)       Labels:| 5Q0-907-530-V1.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 907 530 AC    HW: 5Q0 907 530 M
       Component: GW MQB High   212 2203  
       Revision: --------    Serial number: 21121410000112
       Coding: 0901000800087300EF00020A1C0F00000001050000000000000000000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07029
       ASAM Dataset: EV_GatewConti 011020
       ROD: EV_GatewConti_011_VW37.rod
       VCID: 72BD26E6942A7777773-8026
    
       Alternator: 
    
       Multi Function Steering Wheel Control Module: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5G0 959 442 P    HW: 5G0 959 442 P  Labels: 3C8-959-537.CLB
       Component: E221__MFL-DC1  H16 0101 
       Serial number: 29140002590240094482
       Coding: 29FFFF
    
       Power Converter DC AC: 
       Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 5Q0 907 155 A    HW: 5Q0 907 155 A
       Component: WECHSELRICHTE  H53 0041 
       Serial number: 0017742             
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 2B: Steer. Col. Lock (J764)       Labels:| 5Q0-905-861.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 905 861 A    HW: 5Q0 905 861 A
       Component: ELV-MQBA      H01 0120  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 14000337476004
       Coding: 5D00000000000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07029
       ASAM Dataset: EV_ELVMarquMQB 004111
       ROD: EV_ELVMarquMQB.rod
       VCID: 3431E0FEAEBE3947A5F-8060
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 42: Door Elect, Driver (J386)       Labels:| 5QX-959-X93-42.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 959 593 B    HW: 5Q0 959 593 B
       Component: TSG FS        020 0025  
       Serial number: 031214060502IW
       Coding: 003A13200000040000000000
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_DCUDriveSideEWMAXKLO 006003
       ROD: EV_DCUDriveSideEWMAXCONT.rod
       VCID: 40D9BC2EEA0695E7317-8014
    
       Drivers Door Rear Control Module: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5Q4 959 811 D    HW: 5Q4 959 811 D  Labels: 5QX-959-81X-V1.CLB
       Component: Fond FHSG DRV  007 0002 
       Serial number: 00000000000000509039
       Coding: 011000
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 44: Steering Assist (J500)       Labels:| 5Q0-909-144.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 909 144 R    HW: 5Q0 909 144 R
       Component: EPS_MQB_ZFLS  126 1061  
       Coding: 0102
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 00201
       ASAM Dataset: EV_SteerAssisMQB 012140
       ROD: EV_SteerAssisMQB_012_VW37.rod
       VCID: 43D3B322FB108EFF2C5-8016
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 47: Sound System (J525)       Labels:| 5G0-035-456.clb
       Part No SW: 5G0 035 456     HW: 5G0 035 456 
       Component: MIB_lite_amp  H40 0060  
       Serial number: VWZ8Z1EC4022EEW
       Coding: 22000000AAAAAA0000
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_AMPMst12C1ALPI 001007
       ROD: EV_AMPMst12C1ALPI.rod
       VCID: 639353A25BD0EEFF0C5-8036
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 52: Door Elect, Pass. (J387)       Labels:| 5QX-959-X92-52.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 959 592 B    HW: 5Q0 959 592 B
       Component: TSG BFS       020 0025  
       Serial number: 27121406050622
       Coding: 003A13200C00040000000000
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_DCUPasseSideEWMAXKLO 006003
       ROD: EV_DCUPasseSideEWMAXCONT.rod
       VCID: 3FDBBFD297F8EA1F48D-806A
    
       Passengers Rear Door Control Module: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5Q4 959 812 D    HW: 5Q4 959 812 D  Labels: 5QX-959-81X-V1.CLB
       Component: Fond FHSG PSG  007 0002 
       Serial number: 00000000000000431379
       Coding: 091000
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 55: Headlight Range (J745)       Labels:| 7P6-907-357.clb
       Part No SW: 7P6 907 357 D    HW: 7P6 907 357 A
       Component: AFS-ECU       H07 0090  
       Revision: --------    Serial number: --------------
       Coding: 060A00010B000400
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_HeadlRegulVWAFSMQB 001120
       ROD: EV_HeadlRegulVWAFSMQB.rod
       VCID: 40D9BC2EEA0695E7317-8014
    
       Left Headlamp Power Output Stage: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5N0 941 329     HW: 5N0 941 329   Labels: 3D0-941-329.CLB
       Component: LeiMo links  H01 0004 
       Coding: 2E0000
    
       Right Headlamp Power Output Stage: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5N0 941 329     HW: 5N0 941 329   Labels: 3D0-941-329.CLB
       Component: LeiMo rechts  H01 0004 
       Coding: 2E0000
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794)       Labels:| 5G0-035-MIB-STD1.clb
       Part No SW: 5G0 035 876     HW: 5G0 035 876 
       Component: MU-S-NS-US    014 0645  
       Serial number: V7B01412140069
       Coding: 027302020000000021220002001800001F0100340100010546
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07029
       ASAM Dataset: EV_MUStd4CPASE 002040
       ROD: EV_MUStd4CPASE_VW37.rod
       VCID: 698F418AB9FCB4AFC69-803C
    
       Operating And Display Unit 1: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5G0 919 605 K    HW: 5G0 919 605 K
       Component: ABT_Std_Nav  H60 0030 
       Serial number: VWZ8Z9PS600CNM      
    
       Data medium: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5G0 919 866 S    HW: -----------
       Component:  NAR 2015  --- 0022 
       Serial number: --------------------
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 75: Telematics (J949)       Labels:| 5QE-035-285.clb
       Part No SW: 5QE 035 285 A    HW: 5QE 035 285 A
       Component: OCULowMQBUS   007 0564  
       Coding: 02730002C2823A017F1E06000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07177
       ASAM Dataset: EV_OCULowMQB 001003
       ROD: EV_OCULowMQB.rod
       VCID: 43D3B322FB108EFF2C5-8016
    
    No fault code found.
    
    End----------(Elapsed Time: 01:45, VBatt start/end: 12.2V/12.1V)-----------
    Last edited by Uwe; 06-01-2018 at 09:12 AM. Reason: fixed CODE tags

  2. #2
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo3 View Post
    I have been through my coding several times and still it seems that I am missing something, because it still does not work. I do see it in the setup menu and I enabled it but...
    Would someone take a look?
    I also have an issue were my cruse control will disengage for no apparent reason, it does not cut off it just disengages... I press resume immediately and it goes back to the set speed. I am getting "02-Auto Trans -- Status: Malfunction 0010" errors.

    Code:
    Wednesday,30,May,2018,14:36:42:21870
    VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64
    VCDS Version: 18.2.1.2 (x64)  HEX-V2 CB: 0.4411.4
    Data version: 20180518 DS287.1
    www.Ross-Tech.com
    
    
    VIN: 3VWCA7AU2FM500815   License Plate: 
    Mileage: 28069km-17441mi   Repair Order: 
    
    
    
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    
    Chassis Type: AU-VW37 (5Q0)
    Scan: 01 02 03 05 08 09 15 16 17 19 2B 42 44 47 52 55 5F 75
    
    VIN: 3VWCA7AU2FM500815   Mileage: 28069km-17441miles
    
    01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
    02-Auto Trans -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
    05-Acc/Start Auth. -- Status: OK 0000
    08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK 0000
    09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000
    16-Steering wheel -- Status: OK 0000
    17-Instruments -- Status: OK 0000
    19-CAN Gateway -- Status: OK 0000
    2B-Steer. Col. Lock -- Status: OK 0000
    42-Door Elect, Driver -- Status: OK 0000
    44-Steering Assist -- Status: OK 0000
    47-Sound System -- Status: OK 0000
    52-Door Elect, Pass. -- Status: OK 0000
    55-Headlight Range -- Status: OK 0000
    5F-Information Electr. -- Status: OK 0000
    75-Telematics -- Status: OK 0000
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 01: Engine (J623-CRUA)       Labels:. 04L-907-309-V1.clb
       Part No SW: 04L 906 021 D    HW: 04L 907 309 
       Component: R4 2.0l TDI   H23 9283  
       Revision: 85H23---    
       Coding: 011D0012032410081000
       Shop #: WSC 04908 444 00000
       ASAM Dataset: EV_ECM20TDI01104L906021D 004017
       ROD: EV_ECM20TDI01104L906021D_004.rod
       VCID: 26150AB668625BD72BB-8072
    
    No fault code found.
    Readiness: 0 0 0 0 0 
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 02: Auto Trans (J743)       Labels: 0D9-927-770.clb
       Part No SW: 0D9 300 041 N    HW: 02E 927 770 AQ
       Component: DQ250-6F MQB  H53 4512  
       Revision: 03253104    Serial number: TFK01412062102
       Coding: 0014
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 00201
       ASAM Dataset: EV_TCMDQ250021 001001
       ROD: EV_TCMDQ250021.rod
       VCID: 231313A21B50AEFF4C5-8076
    
    1 Fault Found:
    21182 - Clutch 
              P2789 00 [072] - Adaptive Learning at Limit
              Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 00000001
                        Fault Priority: 0
                        Fault Frequency: 3
                        Mileage: 27813 km
                        Date: 2018.05.26
                        Time: 15:32:34
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 03: ABS Brakes (J104)       Labels:. 5Q0-907-379-ESP-V1.clb
       Part No SW: 3Q0 907 379 P    HW: 3Q0 907 379 C
       Component: ESC           H32 0385  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 53404000000896
       Coding: 04FA6AA12420096C007F020181C82520562490004081A4B200630050C002
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100ESP 034033
       ROD: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100ESP_034_VW37.rod
       VCID: 47CBA732CF28A2DFF0D-8012
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 05: Acc/Start Auth. (J518)       Labels:| 5Q0-959-435.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 959 435 A    HW: 5Q0 959 435 
       Component: VWKESSYMQB    021 0604  
       Revision: 00021000    Serial number: 0351474282
       Coding: 030C0C
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_KessyHellaMQBAB 002011
       ROD: EV_KessyHellaMQBAB_002.rod
       VCID: 3A2DCEC68CDACF377F3-806E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 08: Auto HVAC (J255)       Labels:| 5G0-907-044.clb
       Part No SW: 5GM 907 044 A    HW: 5GM 907 044 A
       Component: Climatronic   H03 1001  
       Revision: 00001K01    
       Coding: 02020124200100010005004012111400
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X 003018
       ROD: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X_003_VW37.rod
       VCID: 42DDB626E40A87F7273-8016
    
       Fresh Air Blower Front: 
    
       Refrigerant Pressure And Temperature Sender: 
    
       Air quality sensor: 
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519)       Labels:| 5Q0-937-08X-HV1.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 937 087 R    HW: 5Q0 937 087 R
       Component: BCM PQ37BOSCH 028 0145  
       Revision: --------    Serial number: 86582711140229
       Coding: 00511A464041A2E969E44000001407001800000000000000000000000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07031
       ASAM Dataset: EV_BodyContrModul1UDSBosc 014004
       ROD: EV_BCMBOSCH_014.rod
       VCID: 4ACD9E06DC3A5FB7EF3-801E
    
       Control Unit For Wiper Motor: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5GM 955 119     HW: 5GM 955 119   Labels: 5QX-955-119-V1.CLB
       Component: WWS    141018  043 0581 
       Serial number:         150114084629
       Coding: 0E4DDD
    
       Rain Light Recognition Sensor: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5Q0 955 547 A    HW: 5Q0 955 547 A  Labels: 5Q0-955-547.CLB
       Component: RLHS  037 0059 
       Serial number: S4Y14M12D03H18M25S29
       Coding: 06A8DD
    
       Sun Roof: 
       Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 5G0 959 591 A    HW: 8V3 959 591 A
       Component: J245 PS22.409  H02 0003 
       Serial number: 0000FST0001HMTX00000
       Coding: 191800
    
       Roof Blind: 
       Subsystem 4 - Part No SW: 5G0 959 591 A    HW: 8V3 959 591 A
       Component: J394 PS22.409  H02 0003 
       Serial number: 0000FST0001HLMP00000
       Coding: 191800
    
       Relative Air Humidity Interior Sender: 
    
    1 Fault Found:
    329480 - Heated Passenger Seat 
              B1806 F0 [008] - Safety Shut-Off due to Occupant Detection
              Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 00000001
                        Fault Priority: 6
                        Fault Frequency: 22
                        Reset counter: 248
                        Mileage: 27665 km
                        Date: 2018.05.23
                        Time: 20:12:00
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 15: Airbags (J234)       Labels:| 5Q0-959-655.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 959 655 J    HW: 5Q0 959 655 J
       Component: AirbagVW20    009 0825  
       Serial number: 003GCR00THW7
       Coding: 8CCCFC00000000005000001AC24800000065
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_AirbaVW20SMEVW37X 002138
       ROD: EV_AirbaVW20SMEVW37X_VW37.rod
       VCID: 47CBA732CF28A2DFF0D-8012
    
       Occupant Detection: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 4M0 959 339 B    HW: 4M0 959 339 B
       Component: BF-Gewichtss.  H10 0021 
       Serial number: IBH0000J140001UQ5E0H
       Coding: 303137
    
       Side Sensor Driver Front: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 001 411 14
       Component: SideSensor_Df  001 0887 
       Serial number: 3570000000015AD8E11P
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Side Sensor Passenger Front: 
       Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 001 411 14
       Component: SideSensor_Pf  001 0887 
       Serial number: 35800000000C9209E11L
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Side Sensor Driver Rear: 
       Subsystem 4 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 400 412 14
       Component: SideSensor_Dr  001 6149 
       Serial number: 3510002BB18B3AB3B106
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Side Sensor Passenger Rear: 
       Subsystem 5 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 400 212 14
       Component: SideSensor_Pr  001 6149 
       Serial number: 35200029B18B3AB551EF
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Front Sensor Driver: 
       Subsystem 6 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 401 411 14
       Component: FrontSensor_D  001 6149 
       Serial number: 3550002C5188FC11A057
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
       Front Sensor Passenger: 
       Subsystem 7 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 480 401 411 14
       Component: FrontSensor_P  001 6149 
       Serial number: 3560002C7188FC102231
       Coding: 2D2D2D
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 16: Steering wheel (J524)       Labels:| 5Q0-953-549.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 953 521 AT    HW: 5Q0 953 569 A
       Component: Lenks.Modul   075 0175  
       Revision: FF032032    Serial number: 20141203500626
       Coding: 0410
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_SMLSVALEOMQB 001015
       ROD: EV_SMLSVALEOMQB.rod
       VCID: 0451703EBE9E49C755F-8050
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 17: Instruments (J285)       Labels:| 5G0-920-XXX-17.clb-SRI3
       Part No SW: 5G1 920 841     HW: 5G1 920 841 
       Component: KOMBI         243 4270  
       Coding: 0BA5121A2980CF05020878001000000000000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 00195
       ASAM Dataset: EV_DashBoardVDDMQBAB 009037
       ROD: EV_DashBoardVDDMQBAB_009_VW37.rod
       VCID: 65974DBA55E490CFE21-8030
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 19: CAN Gateway (J533)       Labels:| 5Q0-907-530-V1.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 907 530 AC    HW: 5Q0 907 530 M
       Component: GW MQB High   212 2203  
       Revision: --------    Serial number: 21121410000112
       Coding: 0901000800087300EF00020A1C0F00000001050000000000000000000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07029
       ASAM Dataset: EV_GatewConti 011020
       ROD: EV_GatewConti_011_VW37.rod
       VCID: 72BD26E6942A7777773-8026
    
       Alternator: 
    
       Multi Function Steering Wheel Control Module: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5G0 959 442 P    HW: 5G0 959 442 P  Labels: 3C8-959-537.CLB
       Component: E221__MFL-DC1  H16 0101 
       Serial number: 29140002590240094482
       Coding: 29FFFF
    
       Power Converter DC AC: 
       Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 5Q0 907 155 A    HW: 5Q0 907 155 A
       Component: WECHSELRICHTE  H53 0041 
       Serial number: 0017742             
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 2B: Steer. Col. Lock (J764)       Labels:| 5Q0-905-861.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 905 861 A    HW: 5Q0 905 861 A
       Component: ELV-MQBA      H01 0120  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 14000337476004
       Coding: 5D00000000000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07029
       ASAM Dataset: EV_ELVMarquMQB 004111
       ROD: EV_ELVMarquMQB.rod
       VCID: 3431E0FEAEBE3947A5F-8060
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 42: Door Elect, Driver (J386)       Labels:| 5QX-959-X93-42.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 959 593 B    HW: 5Q0 959 593 B
       Component: TSG FS        020 0025  
       Serial number: 031214060502IW
       Coding: 003A13200000040000000000
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_DCUDriveSideEWMAXKLO 006003
       ROD: EV_DCUDriveSideEWMAXCONT.rod
       VCID: 40D9BC2EEA0695E7317-8014
    
       Drivers Door Rear Control Module: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5Q4 959 811 D    HW: 5Q4 959 811 D  Labels: 5QX-959-81X-V1.CLB
       Component: Fond FHSG DRV  007 0002 
       Serial number: 00000000000000509039
       Coding: 011000
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 44: Steering Assist (J500)       Labels:| 5Q0-909-144.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 909 144 R    HW: 5Q0 909 144 R
       Component: EPS_MQB_ZFLS  126 1061  
       Coding: 0102
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 00201
       ASAM Dataset: EV_SteerAssisMQB 012140
       ROD: EV_SteerAssisMQB_012_VW37.rod
       VCID: 43D3B322FB108EFF2C5-8016
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 47: Sound System (J525)       Labels:| 5G0-035-456.clb
       Part No SW: 5G0 035 456     HW: 5G0 035 456 
       Component: MIB_lite_amp  H40 0060  
       Serial number: VWZ8Z1EC4022EEW
       Coding: 22000000AAAAAA0000
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_AMPMst12C1ALPI 001007
       ROD: EV_AMPMst12C1ALPI.rod
       VCID: 639353A25BD0EEFF0C5-8036
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 52: Door Elect, Pass. (J387)       Labels:| 5QX-959-X92-52.clb
       Part No SW: 5Q0 959 592 B    HW: 5Q0 959 592 B
       Component: TSG BFS       020 0025  
       Serial number: 27121406050622
       Coding: 003A13200C00040000000000
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_DCUPasseSideEWMAXKLO 006003
       ROD: EV_DCUPasseSideEWMAXCONT.rod
       VCID: 3FDBBFD297F8EA1F48D-806A
    
       Passengers Rear Door Control Module: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5Q4 959 812 D    HW: 5Q4 959 812 D  Labels: 5QX-959-81X-V1.CLB
       Component: Fond FHSG PSG  007 0002 
       Serial number: 00000000000000431379
       Coding: 091000
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 55: Headlight Range (J745)       Labels:| 7P6-907-357.clb
       Part No SW: 7P6 907 357 D    HW: 7P6 907 357 A
       Component: AFS-ECU       H07 0090  
       Revision: --------    Serial number: --------------
       Coding: 060A00010B000400
       Shop #: WSC 01383 790 50316
       ASAM Dataset: EV_HeadlRegulVWAFSMQB 001120
       ROD: EV_HeadlRegulVWAFSMQB.rod
       VCID: 40D9BC2EEA0695E7317-8014
    
       Left Headlamp Power Output Stage: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5N0 941 329     HW: 5N0 941 329   Labels: 3D0-941-329.CLB
       Component: LeiMo links  H01 0004 
       Coding: 2E0000
    
       Right Headlamp Power Output Stage: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5N0 941 329     HW: 5N0 941 329   Labels: 3D0-941-329.CLB
       Component: LeiMo rechts  H01 0004 
       Coding: 2E0000
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794)       Labels:| 5G0-035-MIB-STD1.clb
       Part No SW: 5G0 035 876     HW: 5G0 035 876 
       Component: MU-S-NS-US    014 0645  
       Serial number: V7B01412140069
       Coding: 027302020000000021220002001800001F0100340100010546
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07029
       ASAM Dataset: EV_MUStd4CPASE 002040
       ROD: EV_MUStd4CPASE_VW37.rod
       VCID: 698F418AB9FCB4AFC69-803C
    
       Operating And Display Unit 1: 
       Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5G0 919 605 K    HW: 5G0 919 605 K
       Component: ABT_Std_Nav  H60 0030 
       Serial number: VWZ8Z9PS600CNM      
    
       Data medium: 
       Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5G0 919 866 S    HW: -----------
       Component:  NAR 2015  --- 0022 
       Serial number: --------------------
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 75: Telematics (J949)       Labels:| 5QE-035-285.clb
       Part No SW: 5QE 035 285 A    HW: 5QE 035 285 A
       Component: OCULowMQBUS   007 0564  
       Coding: 02730002C2823A017F1E06000000
       Shop #: WSC 00066 790 07177
       ASAM Dataset: EV_OCULowMQB 001003
       ROD: EV_OCULowMQB.rod
       VCID: 43D3B322FB108EFF2C5-8016
    
    No fault code found.
    
    End----------(Elapsed Time: 01:45, VBatt start/end: 12.2V/12.1V)-----------
    Demo3: Hi. I'm not sure if you are aware, but engaging Auto Rain Close tweak on a mk7 Golf (in any part of the world) is one of the more problematic tweaks. Some have gotten it to work, but there are lots of attempts that have been unsuccessful. I have no idea why. It doesn't appear to be a VCDS specific issue - I've seen the same dynamic with other diagnostic cables . There have been lots of hypotheses as to why this occurs - some say that it has to do with the type of Rain-Light-Sensor installed (I'm not sure if this is true). Some say that it's important to make the coding changes before the adaptation channel changes - again, I'm not sure if this is true.

    As to whether you have correctly made the changes, I note that your RLHS code-string is 06A8DD. This looks correct for the tweak. I can't confirm the adaptation channel changes from your auto-scan, but I assume that you have correctly changed these settings. I also assume that you have undertaken the obligatory "in-car" procedure as described HERE (see also the previous post)

    As for your cruise control problem - I agree the trouble code in the module @hex 02 does look suspicious. I note that Byte 5, Bit 5 on your Engine module (@ hex01) is set - meaning that your car has the standard CCS (PR-8T2/8T6). So, I assume that reference to "adaptive learning" refers to the gear change dynamic (not to ACC) . Just as a suggestion - how about trying to reset the gearbox via basic settings? Dana did some good work developing the procedure for MQB vehicles HERE

    Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

  3. Likes Uwe liked this post
  4. #3
    Verified VCDS User hadez16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    612
    Post Thanks / Like
    RLHS = rain closing not possible
    RLFS = rain closing possible

    Period.

  5. Likes mtl, myounus liked this post
  6. #4
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys!

  7. #5
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hadez16 View Post
    RLHS = rain closing not possible
    RLFS = rain closing possible

    Period.
    Are these sensors easy to swap, or are they glued to the windshield?
    Current:
    2018 Tiguan AD Highline 2.0 BiTDI 240hp > Stage 1+ 328hp
    2016 Polo 6C Highline 1.0 TSI 105hp

  8. #6
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterTommy View Post
    Are these sensors easy to swap, or are they glued to the windshield?
    So... If I could get a hold of one of those sensors (FLFS) I could swap them?

  9. #7
    Verified VCDS User hadez16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    612
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't tell exactly sorry...but the search function should reveal this.

  10. #8
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterTommy View Post
    Are these sensors easy to swap, or are they glued to the windshield?
    They are ''glued'' with gel...

  11. #9
    Verified VCDS User DJAlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Incorrect. The sensor is held in place via a metal clip which puts pressure on the sensor in order to push it towards the glass. In order to create and even seal and aid in the transfer of light etc a "gel pad" should / needs to be installed between said sensor and the glass. The pad is sticky by nature but its not there to secure the sensor. The pad does not actually need to be there for the sensor to work but if you want it to work correctly then you should fit one which is 32mm across and 1mm high.
    VAG Car Coding
    Adaptation | Coding | Diagnostic | Retrofit - London, United Kingdom

    Authorised VW Group Services Provider and Independent Repairer
    @vagcarcoding

  12. #10
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJAlix View Post
    Incorrect. The sensor is held in place via a metal clip which puts pressure on the sensor in order to push it towards the glass. In order to create and even seal and aid in the transfer of light etc a "gel pad" should / needs to be installed between said sensor and the glass. The pad is sticky by nature but its not there to secure the sensor. The pad does not actually need to be there for the sensor to work but if you want it to work correctly then you should fit one which is 32mm across and 1mm high.
    Interesting. So to swap the sensor you only need a new sensor and nothing else?
    Current:
    2018 Tiguan AD Highline 2.0 BiTDI 240hp > Stage 1+ 328hp
    2016 Polo 6C Highline 1.0 TSI 105hp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •