Newb to R-T Forums, Help re; MULTI MODULE “No Signal/Communication

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Please see: How to Post Pictures.

I don't use an iPhone, but I'm reasonably confident imgur has an app for it that make this easy.

-Uwe-

Poodini

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=310458
Any ideas re 17 and how to disable that Charisma? Also, I ran a test of the side mirrors and they move so why isn’t the mirror tilt while in reverse feature no longer working? It was working for s while then it just stopped.
Any/all help appreciated

Mika_M

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=183725
For "Charisma", take off the bit for "Drive select installed" or something like that, in module 09 long coding helper.

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
I ran a test of the side mirrors and they move so why isn’t the mirror tilt while in reverse feature no longer working? It was working for s while then it just stopped.
Any/all help appreciated
Do you have to have the mirror switch turned to the passenger side for mirror tilt to work? That's how it works on my MQB platform car.

Poodini

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=310458
Ah! So it needs to be set to the passenger side in order for it to work huh? I’ll try later this morning!! ����

Trying to figure out 1) How to deselect Charisma since it doesn’t actually show it when under coding helper.2). How to locate electrical fault for the heated side mirrors.

Poodini

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=310458
For "Charisma", take off the bit for "Drive select installed" or something like that, in module 09 long coding helper.

Will try to locate. That’s for the heads up!

Poodini

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=310458
Also this channel 17, 02797 Control Module for Directional Stabilizer with the same “no signal/no communication” issue.

Poodini

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=310458
UPDATE: Thanks to all who contributed, I’VE CLEARED ALL BUT 1 NAGGING FAULT CODE!! Last one still hanging around is this damn Charisma module. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, I can finally get this car back to square 1!
✌🏼

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
UPDATE: Thanks to all who contributed, I’VE CLEARED ALL BUT 1 NAGGING FAULT CODE!! Last one still hanging around is this damn Charisma module. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, I can finally get this car back to square 1!
✌��
See post #63.

-Uwe-

Back