Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OBD1 to OBD2 adapter - 1991 Passat 16v auto what vehicle connectors to use????????

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    No worries on the word 95. I was messing with you. I greatly appreciate the info. Thanks you so much. I made a harness years ago to measure the amps. I myself haven't worked on these for years. My kid found a 1991 Passat sitting in a garage and in mint condition with 130,000mks on it so he bought it. Now he's realizing how delicate the FI system is on these and that it is old school . lol.

Thanks everyone. I will let you know
    Thanks Brett

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    SLMC..........

Well........ my favorite part of CIS was running into people who indeed acted as if they knew what they were doing. Of course tried to explain the sequential timing of the fuel being administrated from the fuel distributor, and further try to instruct people in how important it was that this critical timing ( that didn't exist ) be labeled when disassembling!

CIS = Continuous Injection system

If some asshole tries to tell you it is timed, outside of the pulse of the cold start injector from thermal time switch or controller, run! don't walk run the fuck away! & especially if it's an A&P working on an airplane!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

3. Likes Uwe, vwtech liked this post