Thread: Have you list of access security all VAG cars?

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you list of access security all VAG cars?

hii . i looking for access security for some cars like skoda, volkswagen, ect... have you list of this options?, thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    The short answer is no, VAG don't make them freely available. The SA codes that exist have mostly been discovered by detective work by owners, enthusiasts and Ross-Tech.

3. Likes Uwe, yaron1245 liked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, thank you, for example if I need a security code for a Skoda 2016 diesel engine 2.0, is it possible to get through Rossteck? I also have no problem purchasing the right package, I am not looking to get information freely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yaron1245 View Post
    Ok, thank you, for example if I need a security code for a Skoda 2016 diesel engine 2.0, is it possible to get through Rossteck? I also have no problem purchasing the right package, I am not looking to get information freely.
    Don't count on it.

What are you trying to accomplish with this engine? ECUs often have multiple different Security Access codes for different purposes, and not many are known.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are several security codes, without being a little more specific is almost impossible to help...
    Golf VII, 1.6TDI BM Ed. 40 - 110 PK