Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 jetta tdi no power

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Don't tease me with food!

Please tell me you did this to yourself with a disruption to N345 by means of FOD & which shares and controls the EGR cooler switch over valve on D102?

Did you mean the N345 and the n75 are on the same circuit? With the key on they both have battery voltage 12.7 right now is that what you were looking to see from this comment?
    Last edited by Uwe; 03-13-2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Fixed QUOTE tags

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    While working I just noticed what looks like an oxygen sensor just outside the turbo. The wire has ware from my metal bracket. Iím not sure if itís braided metal cable inside or if itís just some kind of cloth itís braided but I can see it. I donít think itís a problem yet.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man ..........

You can either take the intake off and verify no carbon or run a snake camera down there.

You need to verify right to valves no carbon.

Did you mean the N345 and the n75 are on the same circuit? With the key on they both have battery voltage 12.7 right now is that what you were looking to see from this comment?
    Yes but you need to verify the wire from ECU to N75 and that the voltage is "current" "amperage" available not just voltage.

You also want to verify the WG setting maybe set wrong causing over boost or that turbo internally is stuck on VNT.

You can verify the VNT by disconnecting the rod on WG and leaving in no boost position and if you have boost after a DTC reset there you have it.

While working I just noticed what looks like an oxygen sensor just outside the turbo. The wire has ware from my metal bracket. I’m not sure if it’s braided metal cable inside or if it’s just some kind of cloth it’s braided but I can see it. I don’t think it’s a problem yet.
    You positively must get a repair manual & ref the WD.
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 03-13-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am picking up my Bentley as we speak. NO, not The continental, The repair manual !

Post Thanks / Like
    I am picking up my Bentley as we speak. NO, not The continental, The repair manual !
    Sure......... hopefully you will get your boots on the right foot!

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boot View Post
    Please tell me you did this to yourself with a disruption to N345 by means of FOD & which shares and controls the EGR cooler switch over valve on D102?

Ohh boy....��

Try this picture thingy again
    Thatís weird.... a day later the graph pops up....

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think red is rpm’s, and yellow is actual boost and green is the other boost. Can’t remember what it’s called . The first spikes are parked snapping the throttle. The next three or driving with manual transmission first gear, second gear, third gear. Engine is very weak so it is slow to accelerate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you done anything to correct the deviation yet besides stare at a graph?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m workin on it ECU s out running new wires to n75.

Post Thanks / Like