Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parkfoto View Post
    Success! The volume can be changed in the Adaptation module
    What I said

2. Likes parkfoto liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by parkfoto View Post
    and tuna...haha! Honestly not sure what that means.
    Boston accent. If it has an 'r', you don't pronounce it. So "Tuner" becomes "Tuna". It also smells fishy.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Boston accent. If it has an 'r', you don't pronounce it. So "Tuner" becomes "Tuna". It also smells fishy.
    A few years ago while visiting family in Boston we went into a Subway and my wife tried to order a Tuna sub in her British accent ("Tuner") but the SUbway employee didn't understand so I had to say "Toona" for them to understand

5. Likes Uwe, parkfoto, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wicked Pissah of a thread!

7. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Tuna huh.........?

Well that explains this, doesn't it?

Why wouldn't it be?
    Jack, what does "No fault code found. Readiness: 0000 0000" mean?

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack, what does "No fault code found. Readiness: 0000 0000" mean?
    Sure well you hit a note..........

It means that if you have a problem and after clearing DTC's, you have readiness displayed & as if the DCY has completed for SMOG!

The State DMV's use this information to see if a car passes SMOG.
    This bad behavior is as if the car ran all the readiness tests & without even starting the car , it means it's tampered!

In cases like this..... it is really nefarious and wanton!

This is a clear deliberate attempt at bypassing a SMOG device to defeat it and to fool an authority such as CARB, EPA & the State DMV or an unsuspecting person buying a car & that car might maybe be a POS further misleading the new potential owner!

To me it is as bad as clocking a car!

Mark my words.

I'm working on repaying a favor to the industry, a long hard favor & which is going to really fucking hurt the target!..........

The tuners are to be prosecuted, you will see and new tests to have the DMV's catch this shit, additionally to fine for it mercilessly!

Not just for SMOG CARB EPA......... but also NHTSA for Safety and criminal RICO stuff under title 18.

Motorsports is not about defeat and deletes, it is about innovation, efficiency & through competition racing, while making more with less.

Any idiot can make HP while stripping the cars AECD's, ask/make the alleged tuner get you more MPG with less GHG's emitted, more TQ/HP & with a CARB certificate, while not removing diagnostic stack safety mechanisms to aid in repair process!

I'd have a ton of respect for a company that says, hey lets double the size of the CAT or here are our scientific reasons why we think the EGR should be banned.
    Get the law changed!
    I just don't see a device such as an EGR as a good thing during an engines useful life, but it's here so we must deal with it..... IDK the KISS method should apply right because no one ever did well shoving a garden hose in their ass & while sucking on the other side for the health benefits of ASS to MOUTH?

http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthre...torsports!-WTF

NostraJackASS is PISSED OFF, WATCH OUT he is now UNCAGED & on the AFTT WAR PATH!

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........