Thread: Security Code

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Security Code

Hi Guys,

I need to change the coding of a VW Passat ACC radar sensor with part number 3C0907567
    Currently in adaptations channel 2 is locked, to change it I need a security code. please help.

P.S.: I tried the recommended security code 21056 (VCDS says it is for channel 1-8, it is accepted but it is for sure not for channel 2).
    Regards,
    Dr. Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    This doesn't really belong in Product Support. Is this another ACC retrofit you're doing?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Uwe,

Sorry, I realized that late.
    It is not a retrofit. It already exists on my wife's passat, but the coding is locked in the adaptation channel 2, and cannot be enabled without a security code.

Post Thanks / Like
    This module should be covered under label file. Unless redirection isn't working correctly.

Please post auto-scan.
    I am a VW Freak - Le WV Freaks OR Come visit me at my work with ODIS concerns - FORSS ODIS GeKo/FaZit access for VW/AUDI/Škoda
    The world is my oyster...

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by golfi_vend View Post
    This module should be covered under label file. Unless redirection isn't working correctly.

Please post auto-scan.
    Redirection works and the module is covered by label but the security code recommended is not for channel 2 (lock/unlock coding). I desperately need that code.
    Sorry for the delayed reply. I am down with a nasty flu :S

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, just to conclude the thread. I figured it out myself after a painful day.
    21056 is the security access code, however to set the adaptation channel from 1 (locked) to 0 (unlocked = coding is allowed), one cannot enter 0. It gets rejected exactly as if the security code doesnt cover this adaptation channel. Input 201 will set the channel from 1 to 0, and then life is good again

The label just mentioned 0 and 1, perhaps an update of the label would help fellow users.

7. Likes Uwe liked this post