Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand this trend to monochrome logos (my previous employer did it in 2015), IMHO the monochrome logos are boring and lack the ability to gain attention.

Maybe it's just simply cost saving as monochrome logos make badges etc. cheaper to make

2. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolDave View Post
    I don't understand this trend to monochrome logos (my previous employer did it in 2015), IMHO the monochrome logos are boring and lack the ability to gain attention.
    Agreed. I despise the flat, monochrome look that's currently in vogue in UI and logo design.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

4. Likes Jack@European_Parts, PetrolDave liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/27/volk...ead-at-82.html

Volkswagen emissions scandal stains legacy of former CEO Ferdinand Piech, dead at 82

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Innovative twin dosing reduces NOx emissions by approx. 80 percent.

http://vwpress.de/gIge50vO0ML

Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 08-29-2019 at 04:18 PM.

9. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If it holds. Port St. Lucie is staring down the barrel of this thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Innovative twin dosing reduces NOx emissions by approx. 80 percent.

http://vwpress.de/gIge50vO0ML
    How much does it increase AdBlue usage, double or more?

Post Thanks / Like
    How much does it increase AdBlue usage, double or more?

Twice the dose, would mean twice the use and plugging tanks & piss injector gonorrhea stuck orifices, no?

Does this sounds like rotten Peter to pay Paul to me, especially for useful life achievements or expectations & since the earlier versions don't seem to cut the mustard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KNQFGU1qj0

13. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Twice the dose, would mean twice the use
    Not sure about that. The way I read it is they use the SCR Cat close to the engine when the EGTs aren't that high, and switch to the one further away when the EGTs are higher (heavy engine loads). Reading between the lines, using the one close to the engine when the EGTs are too high might not be good for long service life.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

15. Likes jyoung8607 liked this post