Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    https://gizmodo.com/wisconsin-health...1836921788/amp
    Wisconsin Health Officials Urge People to Stop Vaping After a Sudden and Mysterious Rise in Lung Disease
    Dig into that story a bit deeper. The affected individuals are all under-age punks who were vaping stuff they bought "on the street". I bet this ends up being traced to a bad batch of THC stuff...
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

2. Likes Jack@European_Parts, PetrolDave liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    No guns needed huh?

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Man-Arrested-After-Stabbing-Spree-Kills-4-in-Orange-County-526938241.html

Man Arrested After Stabbing Spree Leaves 4 Dead in Orange County
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    ...................huh?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/catholi...ch-11562854848

Catholic Church Offers Cash to Settle Abuse Claims—With a Catch

A potential flood of lawsuits has spurred the Catholic Church to offer mediation, only if accusers agree not to sue

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like

Assisted suicide?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in Manhattan jail cell; multiple reports claim death by suicide

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt lots of assistance
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post

Assisted suicide?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in Manhattan jail cell; multiple reports claim death by suicide

Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt lots of assistance

Yeah, I'm scratching my head here & wondering, just how does a Suicide watch & for a scrutinized high profile case like this get removed from a 1 on 1?

This seems like a deliberate escape of Justice but also a savings for tax payers in the scales being weighed, I almost wonder who else would of been fingered out?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I heard that Royals and big big businessmen were at risk of exposure. It's cheaper to accidentally forget to cover the shift on suicide watch, or a malfunction of the cameras or an unfortunate set of circumstances which were not predictable...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by myounus View Post
    Well I heard that Royals and big big businessmen were at risk of exposure. It's cheaper to accidentally forget to cover the shift on suicide watch, or a malfunction of the cameras or an unfortunate set of circumstances which were not predictable...
    Yeah, you really wonder how it's possible for someone on suicide watch to have anything in his cell that would allow him to hang himself. So even if he didn't have help actually doing the deed, it's almost certain he had logistical assistance. Yet somehow, I doubt there will be much of an investigation...

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

10. Likes PetrolDave, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tesla Model S explodes after crash with truck, reportedly on Autopilot

https://electrek.co/2019/08/10/tesla...autopilot/amp/

The same deviled egg.....?

Post Thanks / Like