Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I drilled holes at top mid and bottom, total 6 holes on lights.
    I have seen the lithium batteries go one time in a Bosch lithium ion hammer drill I love & in the charger.
    I can tell you drill or batteries were all in like beautiful condition and never dropped.
    I have a set of Makita mini's with led lit impacts and so far been great for tight spots but I'm still concerned with where I use them around potential flammable areas.

Turns out the oem Bosch charger failed and destroyed the battery and it was pretty spectacular and the smell was horrible. I had to go outside with Sonny for a half hour with doors open and lawn chair to let my AC out into the summer air.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    There were 3.95 million vehicles on dealership lots at the end of January, a 4% increase from December and up nearly 3% from the prior-year January, according to WardsAuto
    The more you know right?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

3. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Likes Uwe, NZDubNurd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Likes Uwe, Trade Member liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I know I guy that fucked with that stuff...........

Dual fuel combustion engine with feedback control of combustion and corresponding method

Feedback control of combustion in a gas diesel dual-fuel engine (20), based on the measured cylinder pressure, has been invented. The center of combustion and pressure rise rate is controlled by manipulating the start of diesel injection and duration of diesel injection. Measurements of transient engine operation show, that the proposed controller is able to control the center of combustion and the maximum pressure rise rate. The influence of changing intake manifold pressure, changing exhaust gas recirculation rate and changing air-fuel ratio can be compensated by the controller (10). Steady state measurements show that the gas diesel dual fuel engine reaches efficiencies around 40% with stoichiometric air-fuel ratio and diesel ratios below 5%. The results have been obtained on a slightly modified production type common-rail diesel engine with four cylinders and a displacement volume of 2 liters.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=volkswagen

9. Likes Uwe, Sacha35, Trade Member liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember seeing a flexible fuel engine running in engine test chambers at an automotive consultancy back in 1992 - that could run off anything from paraffin through kerosene, gasoline and ethanol diesel. Never made it out of research though as no car manufacturers were interested back then.

Like so many things we were working on then, they were 20+ years ahead of their time and stayed great ideas which never made production

11. Likes Uwe, Trade Member liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, when I work on stuff like this or even bring it up for last 30 years, people never really seemed interested in it and only focus on maybe the bullshit aftermarket hardware or chip tuning crap & that really only circumvented an AECD in spirit of using Motorsports to do it.
    Gas running CF engines produce eminence amounts of power with significant lower SMOG numbers & additional MPG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Gas running CF engines produce eminence amounts of power with significant lower SMOG numbers & additional MPG.
    That is SOOO true

In the early 1980's before cats became compulsory in the UK one manufacturer made a special model with a very high compression lean burn gasoline engine that produced lower emissions and gave significantly higher MPG than any other model in the same range - my brother owned one! We worked at the same company and alternated daily who drove, he filled up his car about half as many times as I did - yes my car was from the same range and had the same size engine and fuel tank.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclusive: VW, Ford far apart on investment in Ford autonomous unit - sources
    https://www.euronews.com/2019/02/13/exclusive-vw-ford-far-apart-on-investment-in-ford-autonomous-unit-sources

Ford executive raises doubts about VW deal for electric vehicles

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/12/ford...-vehicles.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Stick in picture............

2020 Volkswagen GTI Cup Will Be Faster Than Today's Golf R

https://carbuzz.com/news/2020-volksw...today-s-golf-r

16. Likes jyoung8607, Uwe, NZDubNurd liked this post