EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I have good news to report...........

Art moved to the truck for steak night tonight & faster than I have seen in years!

Artie is no longer on his IV Tricorder for his heart and kidneys & because he is actually doing better!

This made me beyond happy tonight!

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Awesome to hear Jack. Tell Art that we are also delighted to know he is doing better. May the healing progress continue and may the joy of both increase.

I have an idea what it's like to have a good friend suffer major medical problems. I have a life long friend, Trey, who suffered a terrible stroke about 1-1/2 years ago. Truth is, he died 4 times from the hemorrhage. He will never recover.. a year younger than I am and all I can say is it certainly makes one think about how fragile our lives really are. He was doing great and then BOOM - he was down. Watching all the medical miracles try to bring him back to us gave hope. Now, we know we have to meet the Trey that remains. Not the same person - not able to recall the things he really loved. So sad...

My point is Art's recovery success brings joy. Celebrate it!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I can't even tell you how stressed I have been with our industry, people being sick around me or I have lost or believe I will lose soon & recently!, so yeah seriously this made me very happy yesterday!

I even found myself acting out over it here, so been walking back my anger & thought process.

As always........ just want everyone here to know, how much I really appreciate the virtual friendships from all over globally & here!

Choices in life are hard to make & when standing at that figurative fork in the road or when you need to stand up for what you believe is right for the good of the collective or yourself.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Should ships from supposed outer space, be landing soon or hovering over major cities, huh? ........ :p

https://www.yahoo.com/news/europe-will-try-keep-iran-deal-alive-cant-152504350.html

fr59e3ee70.gif

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
"Insofar as Mr Schmidt is supposed to have mentioned the legal maximum punishments, he did not say that concrete fines of this amount should be expected," it adds, saying executives still hoped at the time to find a "consensual solution" with US authorities.

Either the VW executives had their heads collectively buried in the sand, or they have a very low IQ.

Back