Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1352

Thread: EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sta...errogation.amp

State Dept. warns Americans in China of risk of detention, interrogation: report
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh please it's about time!

https://www.greencarcongress.com/202...0713-icci.html

SJTU team proposes new dual-fuel combustion mode: intelligent charge compression ignition (ICCI); high efficiency, low NOx
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like

 86.1806-05Onboard diagnostics.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...l21-part86.xml

(1)
    MIL specifications. (i) For model years 2013 and later, the MIL must be located on the primary driver's side instrument panel and be of sufficient illumination and location to be readily visible under all lighting conditions. The MIL must be amber (yellow) in color; the use of red for the OBD-related MIL is prohibited. More than one general purpose malfunction indicator light for emission-related problems shall not be used; separate specific purpose warning lights (e.g., brake system, fasten seat belt, oil pressure, etc.) are permitted. When activated, the MIL shall display the International Standards Organization (ISO) engine symbol.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.myfloridalegal.com/newsre...25858100508467

VIDEO: Florida Teens are Going to the Hospital with Serious Respiratory Issues and It’s Not COVID-19

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    http://www.myfloridalegal.com/newsre...25858100508467
    VIDEO: Florida Teens are Going to the Hospital with Serious Respiratory Issues and It’s Not COVID-19
    That was traced to THC vapes where the MJ extract was cut with vitamin E acetate, which became the preferred cutting agent for a time last year because it has no taste or order, and has the appearance (viscosity, color, etc) of the extract itself. People have been trying to conflate nicotine and THC vapes ever since, but they are not at all the same thing.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

7. Likes PetrolDave, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t see the govt making effort to force ebay to stop allowing fake VCDS cables to be sold.
    Last edited by Uwe; 07-18-2020 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Trimmed Quote

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by myounus View Post
    I don’t see the govt making effort to force ebay to stop allowing fake VCDS cables to be sold.
    Unfortunately, you are correct.

-Uwe-

11. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve set up a profile on Facebook and everyone who asks for VCDS help I refer to our website. Needless to say if they posted an autoscan I’ll hazard a guess that 100% of them would end up in the hall of shame.

We can only but do our little bit.....

13. Likes Uwe liked this post