Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mum's name is fitting: "Adrian Hoare".
    Just like my Mom's name Pamela the whore........
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I am so glad they didn't make this Sciroccoassat!
    Hmm, I kinda like it! Put a 2 liter 16V in in it!
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, I kinda like it! Put a 2 liter 16V in in it!
    I miss the old Scriocco Sport 2 1982 I had, don't miss the fuse box though, although it had a neat tray to hold stuff that gave you quick access to it when it needed a good kick.
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    FIAT, You mean fix It again Tony?

What I did like about most of the little FIAT like the 128 they
    Had nice seats made for Euro sized guys. And although would break you could buy a starter for 9.00.

5. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it FIAT read Fix it again tomorrow

At least I gave it 24 hours benefit of the doubt
    Every job is important, even the lowliest, and peoples lives very much depend on us all, so with this in mind, let no man delude himself that his work is more important than that of his colleagues.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure hope so, "Make VW Great Again!", now where did I hear that before?

Volkswagen Wants to Matter in America Again

VW of America’s CEO says he has one core mission: Make people care about VWs again.

https://www.automobilemag.com/news/v...ugh-interview/

Post Thanks / Like
    Jumped the shark with fart joke app?

https://insideevs.com/watch-hidden-c...s-prank-video/

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care WTF you are playing with, isn't heat almost always the enemy?

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/25/18198021/vw-electrify-america-safety-issue-car-charger-network

VW just shut down part of its electric car charging network over a safety concern

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I don't care WTF you are playing with, isn't heat almost always the enemy?
    https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/25/1...harger-network
    VW just shut down part of its electric car charging network over a safety concern
    OK, a cable shorted. Nobody was injured. Stuff happens. Since the vehicles that will be using these chargers aren't really on the market yet, it's not really much of an inconvenience to take them out of service for a bit either.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    The question always is, why did the cable short?

12. Likes PetrolDave liked this post