EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Did I say looting and arson were civil disobedience? :rolleyes:

Well if you are bifurcating the two, no sir, however, if there were no protesters which indeed is civil disobedience & when out after curfews or when directed by official's to cease, there would be no congregating which is a hop skip and a jump to rationalization in minds of morons to twist a lawful protest and than engage in domestic terrorism?

Could it be a bunch of possible businessmen engaged in insurance fraud, since people couldn't get paid for business interruption coverage by COVID or a means of not repaying PPP? :p

Let's see when investigations progress okay?

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Looting and arson are not "civil disobedience".

Good, because having watched the original video, I can't imagine what else you could call it.

-Uwe-

Uwe: I agree- the difference between how those involved in the death were treated and how I expect a normal citizen would be treated if he/she did the same is interesting. Given the evidence of the video, I would have thought that a normal citizen would be immediately charged and arrested. Whereas the policeman wasn't arrested until some time later. I guess the license that policemen have to shoot citizens (under legitimate circumstances, of course) is the reason for the delay - albeit, the criminal injustice of kneeling on a handcuffed person for that length of time was very compelling?

The incident happened in the same precinct where an Australian woman was shot and killed by a policeman. In that case, the policeman was also charged with 3rd-degree murder and he received a 12-year sentence (if my memory is correct).

Also interesting to juxtapose the riots in Hong Kong and the citizen actions in Minesota. Guess it doesn't matter what form of Government - citizen WILL react to perceived injustices! It's for on-lookers and commentators to decide how the actions are defined!!;)

Don

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Couldn't Trump as President if he would of called for the immediate arrest of all 4 officers and charges filed by DOJ, all this could of been circumvented, no?
It appears agencies in this State of Minnesota or city of Minneapolis are incapable and if the Feds preempted this we wouldn't have such a problem, now would we?

Is it poor calculated decision processes like this in Government & why Trump won't be reelected will be the result?

Doesn't history show that people will act out as a means of making a point when it goes unchecked for such behavior that shows unfair gross wanton acts?

Whats next will we see cops shooting their own partners to circumvent something like this, because clearly the wrong people are in the uniform?

Is it a lack of leadership?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Am I the only one to speculate on this latest riot/protest news and say this murder was not targeted by racial discrimination, although this does indeed happen?

What if the officers involved in this were all dirty, including the entire police force possibly and even all political factions like mayor etc.?

You just happen to let your Satellite PD station burn down, hmmm I have too wonder why?

Did the local businesses that have been suffering during COVID 19 possibly lite some of their own shit on fire for insurance money under cover of protests?

What if the alleged night club was a cash cow for funneling and laundering counterfeit cash & since both these idiots worked their, maybe it was an internal criminal dispute?

What if it was a hit to scare locals publicly and the dude that died & it just ALL backfired?

Here in my town, indeed the local PD from several towns too, were the ones breaking into commercial locations and wheeling millions of dollars of merchandise out the front door of the local Walmart since PD ran security and stood at exit doors.

Anyone ever ask questions like this, am I the only schmuck thinking this way?

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
How to dissuade looting in your town:

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User