EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
That's a good argument I'll give you that, however, apparently others are arguing another angle in class action or individual civil suits too?

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
I don't think it makes any difference; insurance companies are not gonna pay "business interruption" policies either way. Businesses were not closed by any sort of natural disaster, but rather by government edict.

-Uwe-

You sure? Policy I had also covered loss of business due to road construction and other circumstances beyond the business owner's control. Mind, I agree the insurance companies will do everything in their power not to pay any claim.

I'd have to read the clause for RT - we didn't close so it does not affect us. But I remember that Millham told me even shutting the business for a planned move, one could apply. I never tried... so, don't know how effective the policy might be.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
You sure? Policy I had also covered loss of business due to road construction and other circumstances beyond the business owner's control. Mind, I agree the insurance companies will do everything in their power not to pay any claim.

I'd have to read the clause for RT - we didn't close so it does not affect us. But I remember that Millham told me even shutting the business for a planned move, one could apply. I never tried... so, don't know how effective the policy might be.

rutschig.......

aAYGrKR_700b-94385.jpg

Reactions: Uwe

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Mask police.... get shot.......

[h=1]Police: Man told to wear mask shoots Waffle House cook[/h]https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/05/20/police-man-told-to-wear-mask-shoots-waffle-house-cook/24366421/

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
What a bunch of morons.......

Ahhh does everyone see a bunch more coming in civil suits and criminal charges than unemployment for these idiots?

Sounds like riots next, huh?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...icers-fired-over-george-floyd-death/24434750/
4 Minneapolis police officers fired over George Floyd death

Just look at what happened to the last Little Caesars when this happened, I wonder if there is one close by in Minneapolis?
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/11/25/us/ferguson-photos.html

PLACE YOUR BETS FOLKS?

3 too choose from in immediate area, anyone want action?

Last edited:
Back