Questions

indy680

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=325510
I have asked several questions on this forum, but nothing ever gets answered. Is there something I am missing? Am I doing something wrong? Is this the support page where you can get answers?
I would assume answers would be easy from the makers of the equipment. I don't mean to sound unappreciative, I just end up finding my own answers the hard way, but prefer experience support from the community. Thank you!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
In general, people here are very helpful when they know the answers, or know where to find the answers.

As for RT being the makers of the equipment: Yes, we are. But that doesn't mean we know every nuance and detail regarding what is and isn't possible (and how to do it if it is) on every control module in every model of car that the VW-Audi Group has ever produced.

-Uwe-

Last edited:

indy680

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=325510
Thank you for the reply.
I understand but when I ask a question and get questioned back, I would hope for an answer of some type, but receive nothing, generally.
There are some highly knowledgeable individuals out here that know where the answers lie, I just need a point! :)
No disrespect, I'm just a dude trying to get things done!

TBAx

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=287144
There are some highly knowledgeable individuals out here that know where the answers lie, I just need a point! :)

...or maybe they do not?

Back