WaWa?

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
20170709140354-2559568d.jpg

Why would anyone do that to a broccoli - and more to the point why would you (and Jack) want to eat it?? I will never understand Americans !!! ;)

Don

PS: Nice cap - I got one of those way back when I purchased my original HEX+CAN cable from the Aussie distributor. Wore it for a while until a gust of wind caught it off the Frankston coast. It's now probably advertising Ross Tech products to the sharks in the Southern Pacific ocean!!

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Why would anyone do that to a broccoli - and more to the point why would you (and Jack) want to eat it?? I will never understand Americans !!! ;)

Why? Because vegetables are good for you! :p

For the record, this is not a menu item at their restaurants.....

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Why? Because vegetables are good for you! :p

Touché Hombre (it's a Mexican restaurant down here in Melbourne - thought I would keep "in theme")!! My apology to any French/Mexican readers for the clash in cultural terms :)

Don

PS: I note from your picture that you tend to chew your fingernails - is this a mandatory practice for eating at these restaurants?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Don,

Actually this was my idea and here is why. /\

One day Art and me went to a private air strip & supposedly upper scale restaurant for a steak night.

They had a breaded and fried cauliflower, with a honey mustard sauce dip & that was probably about the best I ever had.

Just haven't found it again, nor could I find it to date duplicated.

When I go to " Ass Crack Shit House " I used to request that they take the very large mushrooms & be fried like the Bushman shroom's,......this way you could taste the actual mushroom.

I found it to be much healthier and preferred.......hence circumventing the shit house!

As Art always says and I quote like a doomsday clock striking midnight " I am not a FUNG GI " whenever a servers asks him about mushrooms with steaks. :banghead:

So I was asking them hey what vegetables can we fry up and also so Art could join in on an appetizer....

That whole sharing thing comes to mind or maybe it is me just being asshole who knows.....

http://www.phillymag.com/foobooz/2017/04/03/wawa-hoagie-decline/?amp=1

Wa....WA... WTF! is this? /\

Someone had sex with this Molested food?

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
PS: I note from your picture that you tend to chew your fingernails - is this a mandatory practice for eating at these restaurants?

You'll have to ask Jack, since his hands are pictured (and he likes eating at the place). My fingernails are not chewed...and I hate the place.

I'm not worthy of a VCDS hat, and I don't go any place to wear one any more..... :(

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
VCDS Distributor
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
So is Tech Support Week on Monday going to be different?

I could look into places sure. I'll throw around some ideas in chat the week before, though it's hard to find places that everyone can agree on I've noticed.

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
VCDS Distributor
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
I thought the Scots had unhealthy food sorted with deep-fried battered Mars bars and battered pizza.

I'm not sure even they had thought of deep-frying green veg (although if they did, they'd batter it first :popcorn:)

The most unhealthy place I can remember going to around here was a Belgian Pub nearby a gun range. I don't remember the name of it anymore and I think it closed down due to not passing inspections.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
That's the result of damaged hands from accidents with mechanicals for 40+ years and pumice soaps and dry skin hands.

My nails + cuticles grow in all sorts of messed up from being stitched up & after being grinded to the arteries or tendons.

To think when I was 20 I wore latex all the time and developed a reaction allergy I believe but seemed to subside than switched to nitrile gloves.

Now I wear mechanics gloves almost all the time.

Flat rate gets the better of you as time goes on and the labor operations pile up for wear......my biggest fear is the claw hand I see on the old timers.

I actually make a conscience effort to stretch my hands everyday out of the fear.

At one point I found that wearing dish gloves to sleep loaded with Vaseline intensive care really worked well for repairs FWIW for anyone that has chapped hands.

I am guilty of biting too but usually because I want to get the dirt out from being embedded at times when I forget to glove up and get Moly on my hands.

I am convinced even though it is bad for you, that when diesel fuel gets on hands with cuts, they heal + nails grow extra fast, probably from cancer agents who knows!

Last edited:

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
^ wawa does a great job of keeping your hands hydrated/greased up with their messy sandwiches :D

If you don't want a messy sandwich, order a SUB and not a hoagie!!!!! :p

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
You'll have to ask Jack, since his hands are pictured (and he likes eating at the place). My fingernails are not chewed...and I hate the place.

I'm not worthy of a VCDS hat, and I don't go any place to wear one any more..... :(

Aaarhhhh........... that's the famous Jack! And what a hansom lad he is too !!! ;) Good to put a face to the name - Hi Jack

Don

PS: The next time that I go swimming at Frankston, I'll search for my lost VCDS hat - It might be a little "fish eaten", but I'm happy to send it up to you if I find it.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Aaarhhhh........... that's the famous Jack! And what a hansom lad he is too !!! ;) Good to put a face to the name - Hi Jack

Don

PS: The next time that I go swimming at Frankston, I'll search for my lost VCDS hat - It might be a little "fish eaten", but I'm happy to send it up to you if I find it.

Yeah baby down syndrome look face right?

285 pounds of retard strength to lift transmissions...... Jack being the Jack!

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/taco-bell-going-start-delivering-154615455.html

Taco Bell Is Going to Start Delivering Food This Year

Joseph Pisani/AP
Money
February 8, 2018

(NEW YORK) As the big fast food restaurants increasingly see the potential of pushing convenience beyond the drive-thru, Taco Bell and KFC are expanding delivery nationwide in partnership with Grubhub.

Yum Brands, which owns both restaurants, said Thursday that Grubhub will provide the delivery people and the technology to take online and make deliveries across the United States.

People will be able to order through the KFC, Taco Bell or Grubhub apps and websites.

Yum Brands is not alone in seeing the possibilities. McDonald’s has already expanded delivery from 5,000 of its nearly 14,000 U.S. stores.

Yum Brands Inc. is buying $200 million worth of shares in Grubhub Inc. as part of the new partnership.

The companies declined to say how many KFC and Taco Bell restaurants would offer delivery and when. Franchisees have to agree to sign on, and the service will be rolled out throughout the year.

Yum began testing delivery through Grubhub last month in a few cities, including Indianapolis; Omaha, Nebraska; and Louisville, Kentucky, where Yum Brands is based.

The company’s other chain, Pizza Hut, already delivers food, but will still work with Chicago’s Grubhub to improve the service.

Artie Starrs, who oversees Pizza Hut’s U.S. business, will join Grubhub’s board of directors.

Eric

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC800000
^ makes sense, they've made their customers so fat that they can't even get out of the house anymore :D

Back