ACC retrofit in MQB Tiguan

apial

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=125504
We have waited 5 year for a 3rd party tool solution and not had any yet. So loooong wait ahead.

5F is different as it’s self contained. All the Feature codes are in the MIB unit itself. Only check against gateway is component protection. ACC will do challenge against gateway and if they don’t match boom, ACC disconnects.
Even our clever Russian friends have not been able to hack this and they hack everything.

I suggest you do some heavy reading on this subject and you’ll understand there’s no solution coming.

Thank you for the suggestion and I believe I get your point. I am also not questining your knowledge, however, fact is that it was "somehow" possible with 2 cars accordingly to kamold (of course I cannot verify that,but trust the information posted), so there must be something, even its not public at this point of time. And the autoscan protocol clearly shows that 2Q0 907 572 H was used which is the newest square radar with SWAP/FEC protection and to the round one.

Best
Sascha

Last edited:

AINils

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56975
Patching ACC is possible since months. But the way is freaky shit. I know solution but can´t try it for now. Will try it in the next week when all stuff is available on my bench

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
Yes, I wrote on the other forum that pACC radars seem to have hacked software available since the hardware is Xxx instead of Hxx. Don’t know what it does and how does it fool the gateway which acts as a master.

golfi_vend

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=195131
Yes, I wrote on the other forum that pACC radars seem to have hacked software available since the hardware is Xxx instead of Hxx. Don’t know what it does and how does it fool the gateway which acts as a master.
Well CP master yes. But FeC is controlled by radar itself.

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
Ok understood :)

stefan147

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=361962
So there are two options, either wait for an easier/cheaper/safer way to "hack" the radar or go for the round radar which in my case would be a "downgrade" in comparison with all the other units on the car. Tough choice...

Does the round radar support emergency braking?

Last edited:

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
Yes, it supports emergency braking but not pedestrian protection.

AINils

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56975
One of the solution is to flash ACC with X Soft. The X Soft accept self created FEC Codes without any Checksum. After control CP with ODIS, you can insert this code. ACC accept it and finaly flash Firm which is on Flash Disc and have fun

Back