Activate Coming/Leaving Home on MK 7.5

RobertoVW

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Hi everyone guys, I'm looking for the VCDS code to enable the Coming/Leaving Home on MK 7.5 without the light and rain sensor and without the led pack. When I open and close the car I would like to turn on the front fog lights and rear position lights. I tried the following code but the internal rear leds (those on the hatchback) don't light up. It seems that only the external leds light up:

Left Rear Right
Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion F 23: Interior light
Leuchte23SL HLC10-Dimmwert EF 23: 28
Leuchte23SL HLC10-Direzione dimming EF 23: maximize

Right Rear Right
Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion F 24:
Leuchte24SL HRA65-Dimmwert EF 24: 28
Leuchte24SL HRA65-Direzione dimming EF 24: maximize

Front Left Fog Lamp
Leuchte12NL LB45 lichtfunktion C12: Interior light
Leuchte12NL LB45 dimmingwert CD12: 126
Leuchte12NL LB45 dimming-direction CD12: maximize

Front Right Fog Lamp
Leuchte13NL RB5 lichtfunktion C13: Interior light
Leuchte13NL RB5 dimmingwert CD13: 126
Leuchte13NL RB5 dimming-direction CD13: maximize

Thank you to everybody.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
^^^^ Roberto: hi. I'm not sure that I know what the "rear position lights" are, but your instructions look like they were intended for a mk7 (not for a mk7.5).

You can find the correct Leutch-set for any lamp on your car if you access the wiring diagram for your mk7.5. VW's standard nomenclature for Leuchte-sets identifies the pin number of the BCM in the naming convention.

For example - in your Leuchte-set Leuchte24SL HRA65 which you call "Right Rear [Lamp] Right", the term "A65" refers to pin #65 on the A socket of the BCM.

So, to find the Leuchte-set for the "rear position light" on your mk7.5, look at the WD and identify the socket/pin number - then use the search box for this combo in the adaptation list for the module @ address hex09

Simples!!

Don

PS: I'm also not sure that applying the Leuchte-command "internal light" is the same as Coming/Leaving Home - but I agree that it's a kind-of rough surrogate! ;)

RobertoVW

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Hi guys,

thank you very much for your replies.
I'm not an expert of the VCDS system, I just entered on this new world and I hope you can help me to find the correct Leuchte-set of my Golf MK 7.5. My problem is that I don't know what is the WD and how to find the socket/pin number of my rear ligths. I will need your help to find the correct codification for the Coming/Leaving Home. Below you can find the full autoscan as requested:

Thank you very much!

Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:

hadez16

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=289891
Leuchte20BR L
and
Leuchte20BR R

are the ones you are looking for.

RobertoVW

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Thank you @hadez16.
Can you post the complete codification? Because I will need also the channel and settings to update.

Thanks

hadez16

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=289891
It is the same principle as above. Look for an unused Lichtfunktion channel (not active) where you put in Interior Light.
Then adjust the dimming direction for that Lichtfunktion (A to G) to maximize and set the dimming value accordingly like the others ("Standlicht").

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
My problem is that I don't know what is the WD and how to find the socket/pin number of my rear ligths.

Hover your mouse over WD (which you can see is bold green) and a popup will appear telling you it means Wiring Diagram.

You can get this for you car from erWin for a 1 hour download fee.

RobertoVW

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Unfortunately I'm not an expert of the VCDS system so I think that I will need the complete codification for both rear lights with the channel and settings for MK 7.5. Can you or someone kindly send me this codification? Thank you!

RobertoVW

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Sure! but I'm afraid to destroy something :-(

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Sure! but I'm afraid to destroy something :-(
Do a complete scan BEFORE you change anything and then check you know where the log files that VCDS keeps (coding and adaptation changes) are saved, then if you do mess up you know what you changed AND what the previous values were :thumbs:

RobertoVW

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Ok, Thank you guys!
@hadez16, about your sentence "Then adjust the dimming direction for that Lichtfunktion (A to G) to maximize and set the dimming value accordingly like the others ("Standlicht")", you suggest to use
Leuchte20BR with G channel? When I tried to use Leuchte20BR it seems that the brake light is activated instead the rear position lights. Can you give me some additional details about it? Thank you

hadez16

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=289891
I think Leuchte20BR has more than one function.

Normal rear lights, and brake lights, what of course differs in dimming value.
From your first post I thought there you were looking for the inner rear lights. No? Maybe I'm wrong

RobertoVW

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Yes, I'm looking for the inner rear lights but unfortunately I really don't know the channel and dimming value :-(

Beelzebub

User 666!
Administrator
Reaction score
4adESJM.jpg

Back