Thread: New Jetta Mark V Sportwagen/ 5 speed

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    that's where i lost it

2. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah......... well the only ride being taken will be this song if instructions are followed!

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, there are no more issues with the engine. No MIL on. The only issue I have is with the outdated flash on the ECU. Not sure what the way forward is...

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said have them estimate the flash update and put in writing that it isn't under warranty, than pay them and provide the bill here with new auto-scan.

Then you make the request for reimbursement with VW and post that response in writing.

Paper trail to all.......
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes Tunacan406, iichel liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get it. Iíll get back to this next week. Have a happy!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't tried to sort the ECU flash issue. I'm still chasing my tail with this code. Changed 2 MAP sensors, VC and it's still throwing it's new favorite code. 00262. It will NOT let me add a scan. WTHell

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't tried to sort the ECU flash issue. I'm still chasing my tail with this code. Changed 2 MAP sensors, VC and it's still throwing it's new favorite code. 00262. It will NOT let me add a scan. WTHell
    WTF is this?
    Come on man JPPSG .......... and post data so people can help you. This above is worthless data! /\

As per the RTFB "all updates should be done if firmware is out of range from production".

So are you saying now VCDS doesn't work or you have a bad connection at OBD2 port?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right. only for some simple reason I can't attach my scan SMH

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunacan406 View Post
    Right. only for some simple reason I can't attach my scan SMH
    We don't "attach" scans here. We paste them in-line.

Please see: How to Post an Auto-Scan.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Code:
    Log-NEW JETTA 1.0-3VWTZ71KX9M312054-160060km-99456mi-01.20.18