mjani1

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Hi
I need help.
I have a Seat Altea 2.0 pdtdi BKD motorcycle.
The error is as follows:
* Everything works perfectly, but it is one that you think of one and it does not start, it is independent of everything, neither motor power nor anything else.
It was already an unexpected stop during the ride.
* In that case, I blow up the engine sprayer in the suction tube ..... I start it and go the engine well.
* There is no error code.
* Any ideas?
** Help me.
Jani

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
Welcome to the forum Jani.

Hi
I need help.
I have a Seat Altea 2.0 pdtdi BKD motorcycle.
The error is as follows:
* Everything works perfectly, but it is one that you think of one and it does not start, it is independent of everything, neither motor power nor anything else.
It was already an unexpected stop during the ride.
* In that case, I blow up the engine sprayer in the suction tube ..... I start it and go the engine well.
* There is no error code.
* Any ideas?
** Help me.
Jani

You have Seat Altea 2.0 TDI-PD motorcycle. Does VCDS operate OK, so you must have and EODB !! connector?

When you have a problem/query you ALWAYS post a full AutoScan of the vehicle in question, whether there are any error codes or not. There is more useful system info in there, how the car is equipped and configured.

How to post an Auto-Scan

How to get Verified

Manufacturer: Seat, Date(s) Used: 05/2010-10/2010, Model: Altea (MPV), Engine Code: BKD, 103Kw, 140PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Pumpe Düse (TDI-PD)

As taken from my new VAG Engine & Transmission Codes app.

Back