Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ABS Module Coding (MK60EC1 NAR)

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    The steering wheel DTC could be your coding. You mentioned that you had the voice command button coded to mute? That could be one reason.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enable what is supposed to be present, code it.......... and ADP all needed ecu's.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I’ve tried that before (holding the reset button in glovebox) but nothing happens. No ding, no light, nothing. Should I go ahead and change A7 to 05 in the long coding?
    Make sure you attempted to reset it with the key on, engine off. Some cars are stubborn if you try to do it at idle. Another option is Basic Settings 042 reset and it doesn't matter if the engine is running or not in my experience.

4. Likes Jack@European_Parts, downtime, Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay so I changed the long code as suggested (coding accepted), and now I get a new fault in the ABS module: “02186 - Engine <-> ADR interface”. The box for TPMS Installed is still checked in the ABS long code helper.

I will post a scan when the WiFi starts working.
    2011 Jetta SEL 2.5i