Thread: does anyone have an mib2 list with more coding options please ?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Question does anyone have an mib2 list with more coding options please ?

ive recently retrofitted mib2 discover pro to my golf mk7 gtd 2014 but theres a couple of options in the menus that shouldn't be there and i cant find the options in long coding or adaptation to remove them its a cp removed unit and the firmware isnt the best tbh so i can live with it if i have to just thought id ask im on v17.8.0 x64

cheers mark

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ive figured out options that i didnt have that were showing in menus i ticked not enabled evan though it said it already and done s soft reset and they have now gone it was killing the ocd in me i had seat menu and a couple of other bits

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ so Mark, do you still need the list? If so, look HERE

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

4. Likes Mark Hughes liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you activated the engineering menu? This might enable you to select what menus are enabled.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    i did at first yeah cheers i just had seat heating and a couple of menus i wanted to remove ive sorted it now they was already there but they said not enabled so after scratching my head i trying to enable then disable them again and its removed them im using some firmware thats a bit buggy car play disappears every one in ten start-ups but i dont use it really so i can live with that ive got a feeling its down to cp being removed

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks i will have a look i was trying to remove seat settings menu as i dont have heated seats it said it was not enabled but the menu was there i eventually enabled and disabled it and it went strange as it said it wasn't enabled in the first place but its gone so im happy