Not open for further replies.

motoracer47

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=224201
Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this. While going through the online demo of VCDS, there are multiple references to login codes found in factory repair manuals. I have a Bentley Factory Repair manual on DVD (using ebahn) for 2009 Volkswagen CC. I have looked high and low through the manual, but cannot find any login codes anywhere. I am not currently looking for a specific code, just trying to find out where they are located for future reference.

thanks for any help,
Brad

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Manuals for older cars often had them; the newer ones typically don't. If there's a fixed login needed in order to perform a common procedure, we usually have it, and in fact, VCDS will often tell you what it is when you need it.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
In addition to providing login static codes Uwe sited...... VCDS has captions which become evident when placing the pointer over the block.
In addition to that data looking for what isn't present in the supposed comprehensive manual anymore...... those captions often display the spec data needed to observe. This is utmost important when performing a needed comparison for basic settings tests or even watching block values within an adaptive range.

Which is reason enough to buy the tool just for this time saving combination!:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back