Status
Not open for further replies.

iichel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=284912
So I'm currently in the process of fitting the 6C0 907 379 L ABS/ESP unit to the Polo 6R.
I managed to figure out what all the bits and bytes stand for - I like the cracking of ABS codings to be honest.

In the process of fitting it, I currently have it unattached to the hydraulic lines but just to the T38 connector.
The old unit is the Bosch ESP 8.2i, the new unit is Bosch ESP 9.0i.

Now there are to versions of the ESP 9.0i, the SW numbers that start with 6R0 and with 6C0. The 6R0 part numbers are fitted in the PQ25 Ibiza, Polo and Fabia and A1 up until 2014 while the 6C0 is fitted in the MQB versions and the Audi A1 > 2015 (with Euro 6 engines).

I got myself a used 6C0 version, which communicates well to the PQ25 electronics.
I managed to construct a long coding, however it keeps being rejected.

A few causes:
- Coding incorrect (CFWA engine is not in the cars with a 6C0 ABS)
- Wiring incorrect

I'm hoping that the latter is the case. It has 4 DTCs currently; a open to plus for all four wheel sensors.
The current wiring is OK for the PQ ESP but not for the MQB.

The big question is, is this the cause of the coding to be rejected? Some DTCs related to faulty wiring?
Strangely enough, I don't have an error for a non-adapted G85 or any other sensor.

I'll be more than happy to provide an autoscan whenever I'm close to the car, later on the eve.

Reactions: Uwe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back