Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The NostraJackAss make a reality wish thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Dub View Post
    yeah aside from performance differences, there are different lighting (ie LED's etc), sunroof as noted, bigger multimedia screens, more individual options you can choose, slightly updated platform mk 7.5/8 or whatever is current now.
    I ASSume that the e-Golf's LED headlights are federalized. Would they bolt right in?

It's like the US is a couple years behind euro, and it seems like all we get is the left over scraps from a couple a years ago.
    I prefer to use the mold analogy. When a mold is made, there are a finite number of parts that can be pulled from it. As it ages, the parts start to lose their quality.

In their German factories, VW uses the molds for up to 75% of their projected lifetime. Then, they carefully pack them into crates, ship them to Puebla (build that border wall dammit!) Mexico, and they are used to make the inferior North American cars.

Consumer advice to any North American VW buyer - run (don't walk!) away from any potential VW purchase with a May build date. More than one person has reported cars that feel like a Cinco de Mayo hangover with May build dates.....

2. Likes D-Dub, Jack@European_Parts, Da Tow'd liked this post
    Ross-Tech Employee Michael Ross's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to go deep sea fishing.

4. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay so I bought a mega millions ticket and lost the .5 billion but I bought a power ball ticket, so lets see if I can make those wishes come true.

Everyone cross your fingers!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes vreihen, D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another ticket purchase............
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

9. Likes Jack@European_Parts, vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    The lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
    Actually, it does serve a purpose in society. It gives the downtrodden masses the hope that they can take a shortcut to improve their miserable lives without having to work for it, which prevents them from rising up and overthrowing the ruling class. It is sad that it targets the people who can least afford to throw money away...because they're bad at math.....

11. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You assume it is a lottery ticket...........

Indeed the mega and power ball were a loser but I had too........

No one will complain when NostraJackAss is successful because he is very giving..........but like Pepperidge farms cookies he never fuckin forgets!

Operation cupcake will have a dual list ...........cards for the ones that can come and cards for the people that are informed that they are forbidden.

Above Magic!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You snooze, you lose.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

15. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's not the point. I could have easily bought the tickets before they sold out...but cannot make the actual trip to use them without an overwhelming amount of pre-planning for IV infusion stuff out-of-state that I can't possibly pull off without a fixed launch date and cashing in a lot of favors. Ten years ago, I would have been racing all y'all to the NASA Causeway gate from home. Reference post #5 in this thread.....

17. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post