Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2002 Audi TTQ Central Locking Code

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget to check the center console top switches too...........8N7919719D
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Decided to back track and check fuses again, just in case one blew during the repair. Found #6 open. Changed it out and everything is working well, maybe too well. Even got all the key fobs working.

Anyway, I knew that the top was leaking at the seal and needed to use the car as a second since last Christmas. I decided to seal it as a temp fix. Well lowered the top but forgot to break the seal. Shattered the back window. Guess I need to fix that next.

Thanks for all the help and info.

3. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Decided to back track and check fuses again, just in case one blew during the repair. Found #6 open. Changed it out and everything is working well, maybe too well. Even got all the key fobs working.

Anyway, I knew that the top was leaking at the seal and needed to use the car as a second since last Christmas. I decided to seal it as a temp fix. Well lowered the top but forgot to break the seal. Shattered the back window. Guess I need to fix that next.

Thanks for all the help and info.

Thank you for the feedback OP.

This is why the JPPSG and "process" are so seriously important.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Engine Code: AMU That's not listed in ETKA engine codes going back to the first PDF.
    New User Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    Engine Code: AMU That's not listed in ETKA engine codes going back to the first PDF.
    I checked ElsaWin for that Type Code: 8N9569 and engine code AMU and it shows. Under power unit it shows other engine codes that are used.

If you Google Audi AMU engine code. Sites show its used in America.

APX or AMU

Whats the difference between engines? AMU? BEA? etc.

Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 09/2002-06/2006, Model: Audi TT/TTS Coupe/Roadster, Engine Code: AMU, 165Kw, 225PS, 1.8 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: USA ("USA"): Turbo, Motronic

FMN is shown:

Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 07/2001-04/2003, Model: Audi TT/TTS Coupe/Roadster, Transmission Code: FMN, Transmission Type: 6S
    New User Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.