Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: EV Thread

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.foxnews.com/auto/tesla-s...ant-mother.amp

Yup things are looking promising in product liability huh?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/auto/tesla-s...ant-mother.amp

Yup things are looking promising in product liability huh?
    Wait, a two year old shifted it into Drive and pressed the pedals? Why am I skeptical that this is what really happened?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes PetrolDave, Eric, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    VW EV's are coming

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/v...servations-ev/

VW's first electric car already has over 20,000 reservations

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

5. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, a two year old shifted it into Drive and pressed the pedals? Why am I skeptical that this is what really happened?

-Uwe-

Logs & as an instrument can hang an OEM or Car owner or save them huh?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post

-Uwe-
    My sister did that to my mom's station wagon when she was about 3 .. car was off, she got it into neutral and rolled it down the driveway a bit and hit the garage. Dad none to pleased with mom for leaving keys in the car

8. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msjulie View Post
    My sister did that to my mom's station wagon when she was about 3 .. car was off, she got it into neutral and rolled it down the driveway a bit and hit the garage. Dad none to pleased with mom for leaving keys in the car
    And for not setting the parking brake?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes Uwe, jyoung8607, D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    /\
    Penance would start by actually making good on useful life warranties and making Fuel system & critical driveline components available & at reasonable prices that don't curb the car, huh?

13. Likes D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Digital jobs created and old ones lost with EV.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...tal-transition

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/06/...-120-chargers/

still waiting for chargers to show up at my local walmart, but at least progress is being made

16. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post