Thread: Quantum Leap! "Hello World"

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hence

Quantum LEAP!
    leap
    lēp/

jump or spring a long way, to a great height, or with great force.
    ]"I leaped across the threshold"

a forceful jump or quick movement.
    "she came downstairs in a series of flying leaps"
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    ...and then transistors were invented.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    The more important question is asking why the democrats are not yammering on about global core cooling, and slapping together some cap-and-trade scheme for refrigerator magnets?????
    Maybe we should do something to contain the heat, and stop it escaping from our atmosphere....

....like, somehow, accumulate some insulating gasses in the upper atmosphere?

I'd like to claim some funding to start testing what type of gas we could release to keep the warmth in.

I promise I won't spend it on a cageful of monkeys.
    Last edited by NZDubNurd; 02-01-2018 at 12:16 AM. Reason: so many typos!

4. Likes vreihen, Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...and then transistors were invented.....
    Because transistors don't maintain a field switched in either direction........cores do!

Transistors can, however, be used as switches or switched with magnetic fields but consume to much and are a parasite for heat!

Neat stuff..........old article!

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...on-transistors
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 02-15-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Destructive read out = motion.....& I call destructive output to be constructive in space time.

9. Likes DV52, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, but have they reached the point yet of being able to embed one of these chargers into my driveway and every traffic light stop box, so that I can run my plug-in heater to keep my little piggies warm in the winter?

Not a problem today, mind you, with the record high 21 C outside right now. I didn't even bring a jacket to work today.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Yeah, but have they reached the point yet of being able to embed one of these chargers into my driveway and every traffic light stop box, so that I can run my plug-in heater to keep my little piggies warm in the winter?
    This is why we need a 5G cell network an IoT. The wireless power transmission tech can't be implemented until the Evil Corporations™ figure out how to bill you for the power you're using!

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

14. Likes Jack@European_Parts, PetrolDave liked this post