C?ID=57337
HYS-BSG-FIRST-THOUGHTS.png

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
HEX drive is a DC +- 3/6 phase mechanical magnetic manipulation of space time switched & to control the collapse of the wormhole fragments or to alternate destinations of plotted addresses in time to do mechanical work or to achieve inverse gravity changes by commenced focused orbits forward or back in the space time field.

The reaction of the inverse reaction by new action made & which is step 3!

No power in, means all potential power excited & to feed itself to be extracted out, hence no back EMF on instant start up or when collapse of field takes place!

Done by mere mechanical magnetic manipulated catalyst affect of quintessence hysteresis.

Kind of sounds like an EGR valve analogy I'm fond of huh, however, this actually works!

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
I wanted to show a quick way to test the 3 step Quintessence Theory of Reaction of Reaction Hysteresis & due to what I am seeing outside physics explanations for mechanical manipulation when plotting timing fields or as I understand it & so you guys can see my interpretation more simply as to how I am using this as a control/charging device of quantum induction & to do work.

I additionally measured it with scope & recording DVOM, after making this video to watch for additional pulse & which could of been created by the trigger tool or voltage/ground interruptions, THERE WERE NONE!

Do I still sound nuts?

Jack: I don't pretend to understand "hysteresis Aether" - but I do fool myself into believing that I have a smattering of knowledge of some aspects of electrical theory (albeit my lecturers/teachers long ago have suggested the word "delusional" is appropriate regarding my beliefs) !!

So- without intending any offense and with the caveat that I'm not familiar with the pulse generation characteristics of the "injector tester" - I meekly suggest that you might be drawing a very, very, long bow - perhaps?

Why wouldn't the mysterious final spark be simply caused by the characteristics of the triggering pulse and what I assume is a highly inductive "coil" - which (by design) would be very susceptible to dv/dt (i.e. the rise/fall time of the last trigger pulse) and residual coil energy not used in previous firings (as evidenced, by the wait-time between the last "live" spark and the "mysterious" spark)?

Don

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
All Possible Don was just trying to show everyone what I'm seeing mechanically in a visual aspect switched in a coil.
Weird if I do it manually using points in conventional coil the same thing or if I switch manual on battery, with reed or relay.
To me it's still an unknown & that is why it's fun, not enough experience with it, nor do I claim too.
Just messing around with stuff to try and make sense of something being residual and bouncing idea around.
I can tell you this, that the HALL coil during fire pulses come in on scope at around 75 KV and the last pulse reads over 125 KV after delay, maybe a build up in that pause too?
Just trying to duplicate stuff for consistency for myself, otherwise it never happened.
Can't have Art around for this with his heart machine but tomorrow when I take him out for his birthday will hopefully get him to engage.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404

Yeah I like to hear when rules get broke!
Jack: I recall learning about Brownian motion many years ago in physics (just natural random motion created by something as simple as pollen floating on water). And I thought that graphene was just a super-strong material based on carbon layers.

But I never imagined that usable energy could be generated by the two - notwithstanding the low power volume!!

And, I'm blown away by the notion that "diodes actually amplifies the power delivered, rather than reducing it" - not to mention the outrageous finding that "People may think that current flowing in a resistor causes it to heat up, but the Brownian current does not" (isn't this what superconductivity is all about?)

What's happened to the basic laws of physics - this is doin' my head in!! :D
Don

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
  • Informative
Reactions: Uwe

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten