Thread: TDI Timing Graph error

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like

TDI Timing Graph error

Tried to check the injector timing on my TDI using the instructions on the Roos-Tech website. When i get to the TDIGraph open, the Result shown is "No data from VCDS. Are you running a group?"

The is a screen shot:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/maxjeff/16942650526/

I am selecting the second ALH from the drop down menu as described in the instructions link to a tdiclub forum.

everything else I try seems to work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Your screen-shot shows TDIGraph version 1.4c on top of VCDS-Lite. TDIGraph version 1.4c is what's included with the full (non-Lite) version of VCDS. You can't just will-nilly mix stuff from different versions like that because data formats have been known to change. Since you're running VCDS-Lite, please use the version of TDIGraph (1.3d) that comes with VCDS-Lite.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes roth liked this post
    Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reinstalled VCDS-lite, now works. Thank you Uwe!

I was reading the version history of the TDIGraph page, while getting read to check the timing and noticed that there was a new version so I jest grabbed it. Whoops, won't do that again.

5. Likes Uwe, roth liked this post