Anyone read this VW/Audi book from ATG?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
We've sold that book as well. I would recommend it to someone who is just getting started with VW/Audi stuff, but probably not to someone who is "pretty familiar with everything" already. Also, I expect the content is getting a bit dated.

-Uwe-

Last edited:

DrPeter

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone read this VW/Audi book from ATG?

- I have a copy that I have gone through and after reading it has some good information. To tell the truth after working on German vehicles professionally since the 80's, I may or may not have learn something new with this book, but what I do have now is some good reference material (a rare thing these days) and to me that is worth owning the book.

I found an example page that they have ... Volkswagen & Audi Diagnostics - Secondary Air Injection

By the way, I love information and I have to admit I am a hoarder, both electronic and paper. ;)

Hope this helps,

drpeter

Reactions: Uwe

hans j

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=60436
Thanks guys, it does help! Just saved me more money to buy PicoScope toys! Honestly, VCDS makes it almost too easy to diag some of this stuff. I watch forums where people are working on other cars and have to jump through hoops to get the same info spoon fed to me through VCDS. Thanks again for a great product.

Reactions: Uwe
Back