2015 Audi A3 w/ LED headlights tweaks/ Comfort remote close tweaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fibrizo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=156569
I was wondering if it was possible to enable the all weather light with the high beams... There's no seperate fog light module, but I notice the all weather light goes off when I turn on high beams.

Also I cannot find the adaptation to prevent the DRL LED bar from dimming in parking light mode or with the headlights on.

Any idea where I might find this?

Found the comfort close info on this forum... oops.

fibrizo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=156569
I was wondering if it was possible to enable the all weather light with the high beams... There's no seperate fog light module, but I notice the all weather light goes off when I turn on high beams.

Also I cannot find the adaptation to prevent the DRL LED bar from dimming in parking light mode or with the headlights on.

Any idea where I might find this?

Found the comfort close info on this forum... oops.

Ok I have figured out most of it.

For keeping all weather lights on even with high beams, and incidentally allowing the mmi option to switch to left hand drive lighting (tourist mode)

In control module 55, Xenon Range or something (even though it's LEDs) You just uncheck the box in coding that says North American Region Rules. Then you can have all weather lights on with fog lights.

To keep the DRLs at full brightness even at night

In the central electrics module 09, after entering the security code, under adaptations. (4 Value changes)
(10) -Leuchte2SL VLB10-dimming CD 2 and 1 other one under Leuchte2SL like EF or something the value is set at 30 initially (you'll see it) change them to 100.
(10) -Leuchte3SL VRB21-dimming CD 3 and one other one under Leuchte3SL... I think EF again and change them both from 30 to 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back