Active Cruise Control Bump Speed Change 2012 C7 A7

ShibbyUTMan

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=275708
My car was imported from Canada to the US and in the process of doing the cluster swap the place that did it I believe messed up some of the coding on the cluster. I've had a few other A7 owners report that with their cruise control stalk the single bump up or bump down for ACC speed will increment it up or down a few MPH like 2.5 or so. On my car the single bump speed change varies with speed, it goes anywhere from ~1 mph at very low speeds to ~7 mph at freeway speeds. This basically prevents me from being able to set the cruise at any useful speed with the stalk and I actually have to get to the speed manually, then set cruise.

Is there any way to change the single bump increment on the ACC stalk? (other random observation, I recently had a new A4 as a loaner from dealer, it would do 1 mph for small movements of stick and 5 mph if you actually bottomed out the travel of the stick in either direction :thumbs:)

ShibbyUTMan

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=275708
Any other thoughts at all on this? In the instrument cluster or in the distance regulation?

TBAx

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=287144
Maybe you could provide an Auto-Scan of the car in question?