Q7 Model 2017 Illuminated ACC Stalk

Mac007

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My name is Marc from Barcelona Spain I am new in this forum, I recently buy a new Q7 Model 17 3.0 TDI 272cv, very happy with the car, but I need to ask to USA owners one question, last weekend while i was watching a Q7 video in youtube I saw that the ACC stalk was iluminated, I was very surprised because european cars there is no option in the menu to iluminate the ACC stalk, the question is about the option to activate the light of the stalk using VAGCOM, anybody know the way to switch on the lights on the ACC stalk?

Thanks in advanced

andyhud

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=32695
Hey Mac

Doi you have VCDS? Can you post your AutoScan in the Reference Scan thread ?

The ACC Stalk that is illuminated might be a whole different part number/unit (one with lights in, one without)... would need to check

Reactions: Uwe

Mac007

Reaction score
Hey Mac

Doi you have VCDS? Can you post your AutoScan in the Reference Scan thread ?

The ACC Stalk that is illuminated might be a whole different part number/unit (one with lights in, one without)... would need to check
Hey Andyhud,

Sorry not have VCDS

Thanks for your reply, some weeks ago I read a post from other user that explained that only have one reference of ACC Stalk, there is many combinations regarding options but full options ACC stalk only one reference that means that all of them contain light, anyway tomorrow I will ask to Audi retailer and know the number of reference code that have my ACC stalk then you can compare with USA reference stalk, in case that both have same reference code then 100% sure that could be activated or deactivated with VAGCOM.

andyhud

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=32695
Good stuff Mac, let us know. There could be some extra wiring on the lights as well, I'll see what I can find. Thanks

Mac007

Reaction score

andyhud

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=32695
There are 16 Variants of that Steering Column Instrument set.. and none of them differentiate whether the ACC stalk is illuminated or not.

You need someone with it in USA or wherever to confirm their part number via VCDS AutoScan